Aww this is the exact photo that Prerna slipped behind Kukki' photo in the last update of Destiny... l have always loved it..They all look so good in this shot.. Amazing...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww this is the exact photo that Prerna slipped behind Kukki' photo in the last update of Destiny... l have always loved it..They all look so good in this shot.. Amazing...
Originally posted by: 5XG2NASWDU74JQNV
Agar nhi aaya toh Aap sab ke FFs hai na...😎
Haan wo to hai hi..
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Aww this is the exact photo that Prerna slipped behind Kukki' photo in the last update of Destiny... l have always loved it..They all look so good in this shot.. Amazing...
Yeah, I remember...
Update Chahiye... Warna I will cry...
*Pout *Sad
look at him. So much in peace holding the most precious person of his life, his daughter.. he'd do anything for..
Originally posted by: GS2K2RG3XXHFWZ2E
Yeah, I remember...
Update Chahiye... Warna I will cry...
*Pout *Sad
This picture motivated me a little.. warna ab tak I was like nahi karna hai types.. This brought back some emotions.. mujhe yaad dila di last update ki..🤗
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
This picture motivated me a little.. warna ab tak I was like nahi karna hai types.. This brought back some emotions.. mujhe yaad dila di last update ki..🤗
🤗
Thank you Mishtaaaaa🤗
#?
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
look at him. So much in peace holding the most precious person of his life, his daughter.. he'd do anything for..