Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes one OS almost everyday both luvzindagi and Avni both. Almost.
As per that poor Niyati is busy. 😒 mere se bhi thik se baat nahi karti 😒
everyone got busy na achanak..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes one OS almost everyday both luvzindagi and Avni both. Almost.
As per that poor Niyati is busy. 😒 mere se bhi thik se baat nahi karti 😒
everyone got busy na achanak..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
woh toh ab jake tab toh hum dono cutepies thay 🤣🤣🤣
🤣
Chalo, AT khatam...🥳
pls I don't like the devi tag for myself.Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I am sure... you are prompt devi🤣
you can say Prompt Queen 😎 Prerna Queen Prompt QueenOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
pls I don't like the devi tag for myself. 🤣 you can say Prompt Queen 😎 Prerna Queen Prompt Queen
OKay.. Prompt Queen.. Happyy