Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it isn't. 😆 let me tell you in pm 😆
Mujhe bhi jaan na he yeh mysterY kya he.... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it isn't. 😆 let me tell you in pm 😆
Mujhe bhi jaan na he yeh mysterY kya he.... 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bilkul bhi nahi 😆 but I have used Language the most 😆
I didm't say you used math the most.. i said you used it.. more or less ka to baat hi nahi tha 😃
main shin nahi hoon 🤣😆
Which one? Enjoooyyy
bilkul bhi nahi 😆 kuch bhi 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I didm't say you used math the most.. i said you used it.. more or less ka to baat hi nahi tha 😃
Mission fail hoga😆😆🤣
Ekdam fail..😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she wanted me to keep my hair long I didn't I never did 🤔she doesn't even allow me to touch scissors.
Fir to pakka mom ku galti.. double galti.. Ankie's Mom please help her .. please 🙏
Meenakshi should changer her UN to - QuestionMark
As she has only questions and questions to ask one after another🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣🤣 kyunki get karni wali cheez hoti tab na
fir theek hai.. main avenyi 3 baar padke samajhne ka koshish kiya
Game on 😎Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Ekdam fail..😎