🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🤣🤣
😆 🤣🤣 correction, it's how you are, be unapologetic about it 😆
But Ankie Di told me something else...🤣😆
ab toh aur mauka bhi nahi hai sponsors ko pakadne ke liye 🤣🤣 buss Bajaj aye tab kuch aa sakta hai. 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
aur makers ko bhar bhar kay Sponser bhi milte jo abb makkhi dhund ne bhi nei mil rahe hai
Bajaj kay sath sare sponser bhi chutti pe geya hai 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Its my mission to make maths lovers hate the subject 😈 I am crooked & wicked that way😈
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it isn't. 😆 let me tell you in pm 😆
Batao please
he won't talk about the way I butchered his maths na 🤣Originally posted by: SRCTZM5ABNIV5HHU
But Ankie Di told me something else...🤣😆
But she didnot
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Its such a over rated movie.
I still understand why it's was a blockbuster in telugu.
The craze for that actor.
Overrated movie - agree
There was a lot of positive & negative publicity for the movie which helped it.
Vijay's craze did increase a lot after the movie.
Though I have many issues with this movie, I do understand why it did great numbers in the box office.
And Film Music❤️
ab batake bhi kya hoga you won't care to understand so leave it. 🤣ask oppo she'll, also she might tell you our chuha joke 😆 which I wouldn't haveOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Batao please
@oppo yaar kuki missed it 😆