it isn't. 😆 let me tell you in pm 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I honestly have no clue if anyone at all is making any losses significant enough to do anything.. he it BT or SP.. somehow things don't connect for me.. its like a mystery
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
it isn't. 😆 let me tell you in pm 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I honestly have no clue if anyone at all is making any losses significant enough to do anything.. he it BT or SP.. somehow things don't connect for me.. its like a mystery
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
main aim in life right now. 😎
Please don't do that
I'm good only in that one subject.
I am finally here.😆
Kya discussion chal rha hai???
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
hindi dubbed. 😆 too much of psychology ruins movies. Hence proved 😆
Hindi dubbed😆
Its my mission to make maths lovers hate the subject 😈 I am crooked & wicked that way😈
His Prerna❤️
pavan mera maths skills dekh ke shook ho raha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Its my mission to make maths lovers hate the subject 😈 I am crooked & wicked that way😈
🤗
I hate maths too.😆