Smart move.....I am sure he knew that he would not beat Sid or Asim.....chalo he totally deserved it..👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Smart move.....I am sure he knew that he would not beat Sid or Asim.....chalo he totally deserved it..👍🏼
It’s 25 lakhs
No, prize Money is 50 lakhs confirmed by BB Tak, and Paras got 10 lakhs.
Originally posted by: Curious_Renee
No, prize Money is 50 lakhs confirmed by BB Tak, and Paras got 10 lakhs.
Just now I watched some video and according to it paras took 25 lacs and aarti is already out of the house. May be a fake video.
Just now I watched some video and according to it paras took 25 lacs and aarti is already out of the house. May be a fake video.
Oh, I didn't know this, but that might be fake as both Sonali fan and BB Tak confirmed about this.
Originally posted by: Love-u-all
So BB creatives gave 10 lakhs to Paras to go out and combined his, Arthi and Mahira’s votes to ensure Shukla don’t lose to Asim’s sunami.
Wow yahi hua he
I just saw in instagram updates that Paras took the money bag. He pressed the buzzer within 30 seconds. Rashmi also got evicted. I’m guess too 3 contestants are Sana, Asim, and Sid. Top 2 will be Asim and Sid. And winner will be Sid.