Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Ahh it's my fav one 

But I don't like the one we got in India 

Mujhe imported pasand hai 

Specially the one which my cousin always brought for me from London

Same here!😊

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Mahisa, why do you think so extreme sometimes? Yes, I agree Rudra is a player, but not necessarily an evil player.

And no, he is more interested in a twosome with Maya, that too by her free will.😆 So chill girl. Thoda relax ho jao yaar.

Sorry muffinpie, but what fun is a thriller if you dont get to speculate about every single possibility out there? 

And there is full potential and a ship-load of possibilities for Rudra to turn grey. We cannot change that fact no matter how much anyone tries to ignore it.

Another thing I'm pondering about-- why do they need to get rid of the Maya Jaisingh look? 

If Maanvi transitioning into Maya was representative of Sati taking on her Kaali avatar, then why are we turning her back to 'Sati' (denoting the 'clueless virgin' that Maanvi was) at this stage? 

Makes absolutely zero sense.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Sorry muffinpie, but what fun is a thriller if you dont get to speculate about every single possibility out there? 

And there is full potential and a ship-load of possibilities for Rudra to turn grey. We cannot change that fact no matter how much anyone tries to ignore it.

Suno behen, Rudra is already flawed and grey. That has already been seen in many of his interactions. Even before marriage and after marriage. Now what agenda he has in mind, I am not aware of, but yes he is not blind or stupid. And no one is ignoring it, in fact, everyone is speculating it, because there are instances where Rudra is exceptionally abnormal and diabolical in his interactions. I feel, that he will not be the villain, because I like Mrityunjay as the villain as he pulls it off with panache. Rudra, even though grey, does not give me villain vibes. I just feel everyone should just patiently wait for Rudra's turn, because more than him, I want Maya to be back on track.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Another thing I'm pondering about-- why do they need to get rid of the Maya Jaisingh look? 

If Maanvi transitioning into Maya was representative of Sati taking on her Kaali avatar, then why are we turning her back to 'Sati' (denoting the 'clueless virgin' that Maanvi was) at this stage? 

Makes absolutely zero sense.

Basically it's stripping all the Mayaness externally and making her Manvi again because the revenge is Manvi's, Maya is just an illusion. This is a real fight and reality is needed to face reality, no Maya. But yes, we can call her Manvi 2.0, who is armed with her love for her husband and the darkness of her ex.

But one thing I can't get off my mind, is Mrityunjay really invested in throwing Maya out of his son's life or more invested in possessing Maya? His kinks are sick for sure, but was that chopping off the hair so necessary with his son around? I am having my doubts about Mrityunjay's intentions.

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Editing... 'whoever was in-charge of editing, needs to edit himself/herself' I too totally agree. It felt so disjointed. I didn't read your analysis, so, I had asked a question earlier on this issue after I finished watching the episode... 

Suno behen, Rudra is already flawed and grey. That has already been seen in many of his interactions. Now what agenda he has in mind, I am not aware of, but yes he is not blind or stupid.

Underlined: Where and when?

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maya compartmentalizing Maya Jayasingh and Maya Rudra Roy... I think it has started. Look at the last scene. She was holding Rudra's hand and held off MJ hand too, she had that sinister smile on her face.

She looked so worried and boli when MJ was trying to make her wear the necklace, her fingers were in a tight fist, then Rudra walks in, everything changes. She even bore MJ's touch without flinching, in fact, she calmed into MJ's palms..

Some planning in going on in Sanki Maya's mind... 

Basically it's stripping all the Mayaness externally and making her Manvi again because the revenge is Manvi's, Maya is just an illusion. This is a real fight and reality is needed to face reality, no Maya. But yes, we can call her Manvi 2.0, who is armed with her love for her husband and the darkness of her ex.

But one thing I can't get off my mind, is Mrityunjay really invested in throwing Maya out of his son's life or more invested in possessing Maya? His kinks are sick for sure, but was that chopping off the hair so necessary with his son around? I am having my doubts about Mrityunjay's intentions.

It's an intimidation tactic. A way to disarm her by awakening her past traumas and hurting her in the sensitive places. MJ is doing all these antics because he wants to remind Maanvi of her trauma. 

I don't think he'd be horny for Maya at this stage, especially not for his son's killer. 

libran90 thumbnail

Underlined: Where and when?

Flawed and grey in the sense that he is an emotionally volatile person, who talks big of having the guts to leave the house, but never did. Who raises questions on Mrityunjay, but is so self-absorbed that he never had the time to see how his brother is being raised, who loves his mom, but has zero clues about his mom's addiction, who hated his father for 10 years, but just forgave him so easily, who has this strange territorial nature and possessiveness for a woman he barely knows. Sometimes he also gives off vibes like he let his brother die and probably he did not just die but passed out on the terrace. It's like he is a mixed bag, and I cannot sometimes pinpoint which bit is real. But then I stop myself, and remember the ultimate villain is Mrityunjay, and Rudra's agenda, well lets save for later.