Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

he left her because of  "her" only ...and she wanted this life 

I hope she's having fun🤣

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the "heart" which no one realized he had one ....  
but glad he left her and that too without playing any victim card 

He accepted his mistakes without being mahaan😎 apologized for her keeping his ego aside😎 

ilazyair thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

shahed Divorce paper ko chuha kha lia .. ganpati was happy  on prerish , that is why they could do arti together .. so unke bahan ake  woh paper hi kha lia .. toh divorce cancel ðŸ˜Ž

Chuha kaha se gaya🤣🤣🤣

ilazyair thumbnail

Ganpati bappa's chuha maharaj dancing after accomplishing Oppo's Mission Impossible : Fallout ðŸ˜Ž

hamster GIF

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chuha looking for long-term investment in BM household🤣

ilazyair thumbnail

arre nahin BM mein if they continued 2-3 weeks , Prerish relation would be set as couple for audience ..and these insane creatives wouldn't be able to backtrack once the jodi is set specially that of husband and wife pair in a new home away from past life ... new dynamics post marriage would have made prerish the couple from where the CVs wouldn't be able to backtrack ...

Every scene in BM has that essence of Mr and Mrs Bajaj ... the dynamics would have been much different .... and the plane would have taken off ... but khair ... not too long ... before they will be together and this time in BM ... 

I don't think they even wanted to establish them properly that time. They already had the goal set.😆 Unrequited love, Bajju going soft, his character dev with the AP kid also in the equation.

But BM should've been shown😆 the scenes we would've gotten... their journey

Normal trp audience look for masala irrespective of the couple and this was clearly masala content. 

Edited by ilazyair - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ilazyair

He accepted his mistakes without being mahaan😎 apologized for her keeping his ego aside😎 

absolutely ppl realize their mistakes/flaws , accept them, , keeping aside their ego , apologize and set things right ,  he did just that and walked into the dusk puffing his  cigar with his jacket held on his left arm 

@bold someone mentioned it in the AT.. when RB left stayed with me but can't recollect who wrote this ..so credit to that individual

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

I don't think they even wanted to establish them properly that time. They already had the goal set.😆 Unrequited love, Bajju going soft, his character dev with the AP kid also in the equation.

But BM should've been shown😆 the scenes we would've gotten... their journey

Normal trp audience look for masala irrespective of the couple and this was clearly masala content. 

they were scared .. if they even tried to establish them for couple of weeks in BM away from Basus and Sharmas ... they wouldn't be able to backtrack unless they killed off Bajaj , (S1 scenario, for reference) so yeah force Ek chath and other irrelevant things ... nevertheless Bajaj's unrequited love at that point was necessary for a cleaner start once he is back 

#2020HamaraHai  

ilazyair thumbnail

absolutely ppl realize their mistakes/flaws , accept them, , keeping aside their ego , apologize and set things right ,  he did just that and walked into the dusk puffing his cigar with his jacket held on his left arm 

This

munnihyderabad thumbnail

wait...credit to someone in the AT when he left .. i remember reading here ...can;t recollect the name now