Is Voot showing voting trends for finale once you submit your vote?? I’m just wondering where people are getting these percentages from and saying who is 2nd, 3rd, etc.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is Voot showing voting trends for finale once you submit your vote?? I’m just wondering where people are getting these percentages from and saying who is 2nd, 3rd, etc.
I can't think of bashing Sid. I just said I didn't like the length and intensity of hug as it was more than a normal friendly hug. Thats how I felt but as long as Sana is fine with it I don't care.
Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET
i don't know about you guys but i have a feeling something postive is coming, too many hints...any body read gautums tweet? , vikas posts, Spoilers saying sidnaaz are fine
What is gautam post
Today's ...This was the morning after the eviction night...Heck I didn't notice Shehnaaz until you pointed it out as her quilt was just lying there 🤪🤪
Today's ...This was the morning after the eviction night...Heck I didn't notice Shehnaaz until you pointed it out as her quilt was just lying there 🤪🤪
I swear i thought he was alone until i noticed his arm 😆
Today's ...This was the morning after the eviction night...Heck I didn't notice Shehnaaz until you pointed it out as her quilt was just lying there 🤪🤪
all the credit goes to my beautiful eyes
Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
she is reliable?
no one is reliable at this point. they all are making assumptions.