Originally posted by: Ashhima3
BB makers clearly screwed up
shehnaaz did, not the makers. she could have said no
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
BB makers clearly screwed up
shehnaaz did, not the makers. she could have said no
I just can’t stand Arti even for a second now
Guys calm down.
Let's wait and see.
We were informed they were all called in together for this... I don’t understand. She wouldn’t take a decision as offhandedly.
it didn’t look like that though
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
I just can’t stand Arti even for a second now
sid ko karo blame, he is not a kid. phle he clear rakhta usko
shehnaaz did, not the makers. she could have said no
Oh yes...if she agreed so off handedly...then definitely shes screwed up ..Big Time..🤬🤬🤬
Guess this is what Salman was warning her about..now I think she would lose her chance to top 2 also..
Arti isn’t fit to be a finalist at all 🙄
I refuse to believe what we are being led to believe. Shehbaaz clearly said she wouldn’t do any shaadi show and it’s just promotional stuff. Sid is probably upset coz he thinks even promoting would affect her vote count, which is true. So let us not jump into assumptions please.
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Arti they were teasing
Sid was clear upset and Sana only realised it later
Sana said she didn’t ask Sid
All of this looks scripted. Come on Shehnaaz is not stupid that she will marry someone on TV when she is in love with Sid.
If the rumor about them being called for meeting is true,then definitely all of them are acting as per the script