Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon
I.am.seeing many bipasha fans coming out of oblivion. What is their fandom even called??
Lol, Bipasha has fans?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon
I.am.seeing many bipasha fans coming out of oblivion. What is their fandom even called??
Lol, Bipasha has fans?
Tanya hi why r u sooooo much against srk ?
Originally posted by: D6UMOCSDM4KWPBDV
Love this post.
Me too.
Facts needs to be loved & acknowledged.
👍🏼
Not all khans...just this particular hammer...lol
Not against her. I dislike many actors actresses and she is one of them.
But this thread is about Bipasha, not Kareena. Let's stay on topic please.
When did I mention Kareena on the above post? And what is Kareena have to do with this post?
Originally posted by: YAHH2ZZIJ5VN2XXI
When did I mention Kareena on the above post? And what is Kareena have to do with this post?
Because everything you said in that post matched with Kareena only.
Originally posted by: JWAP23FWSEIWW6XO
Because everything you said in that post matched with Kareena only.
Well the topic started with Kareena. The TM herself said that Bips only fame is fight with Kareena. So I just showed that Kareena herself said that.
Originally posted by: ZJVDW4RSG4VP47EO
Why do you worry about celebs?
It is not like they care about you. 🤗
How brave of u to assume that huh
Not everyone is you. My favs care for me that's exactly why I worry about them.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-singh-grover-and-bipasha-basu-enter-prime-videos-alliance-together-heres-what-we-know_234978
https://x.com/bollygup/status/2047344458878837052?s=46
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2038819504357273846?s=46
https://x.com/SAMTHEBESTEST_/status/1975781347328442398
https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp
5