Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

PC is in league of Malika sherawat today.

Please explain how? 

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0AqZzax9_Og

I don't know about now, was just watching some old songs of her, she is mesmerizing on screen 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mira30

Please explain how? 

Mallika sherawat and PC both tried their luck in West and miserably failed and since then both have never give a single hit. Be it domestically or internationally. PC has good will of good films she has done in past,while Mallika is long forgotten. There's different but belong to same league. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was a B-list actress and did pretty well at that level. It's hard to last if you're not at the top of A list but she left behind some fun movies like Raaz, Dhoom 2, Race and Bachna Ae Haseeno. 

40s are the worst time for an actress because they're too old to play the love interest but too young to do character roles. She should try to get into a Netflix or Amazon series.

Basu

She is ugly. She can’t act and she can’t dance. Sometimes I can’t understand if she is male or female. Some people are telling her to do web series on Netflix but who would even cast her on web series to waste money on her? At this point, nobody will take risk to cast her a saas bahu show for mom, aunty or grandma’s role. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mira30

She is ugly. She can’t act and she can’t dance. Sometimes I can’t understand if she is male or female. Some people are telling her to do web series on Netflix but who would even cast her on web series to waste money on her? At this point, nobody will take risk to cast her a saas bahu show for mom, aunty or grandma’s role. 

But this thread is about Bipasha, not Kareena. Let's stay on topic please.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I.am.seeing many bipasha fans coming out of oblivion. What is their fandom even called?? 

Her forte were horror movies that boomed in 2003 and stayed there for almost a decade.

After horror gen. taking a back seat once again post 2003-2013, Bipasha's career went into oblivion, after trying her luck in few masala & comedy movies in 2nd fiddle roles or been a part of ensemble cast, there was no novelty left or audiences interest in her....so vanished after playing a successful innings in the industry for 13 years (2000-2013)

Simple.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Her last movie was in 2015.2000-2015 good for an outsider.