Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
seriously I actually mute whole sequence😭😭
I can't even do that... 😭
My maa is watching with me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
seriously I actually mute whole sequence😭😭
I can't even do that... 😭
My maa is watching with me
Why is this Sudhir invovled so much? And they threw her down! Waah!👏
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I can't even do that... My maa is watching with me 😭
M watching on Jio Tv, as much as unbelievable it is, my Maa is sensitive
This is too much😭 
Omg💔
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
M watching on Jio Tv, as much as unbelievable it is, my Maa is sensitive
My maa is also sensitive...
But I can't watch on Jio TV... I am typing while watching.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Why is this Sudhir invovled so much? And they threw her down! Waah!👏
Sudhir equal tharki hoga kameena
same here... ...
My mom is watching with me...
The actress playing Antara seems so weird in the last few episodes, or is it just me🤪
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yaar Bina🤣
That is the best remake version of the song.. I loved it..🤣