Episode highlights here ❤️
Episode highlights here ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any idea about Ranbir's reaction when he heard about the accident?
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Any idea about Ranbir's reaction when he heard about the accident?
I have yet to watch episode, but I'm not even sure he got to know prachi had accident. Maybe he'll get to know tomorrow.
I have yet to watch episode, but I'm not even sure he got to know prachi had accident. Maybe he'll get to know tomorrow.
He did get to know. He mentioned it to prachi saying how could you have even thought about the accident while trying to console her
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
3