Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aap aur Ankie continue karoOriginally posted by: MayurChan
Waise toh pani main bhi nahi hota hai par phir bhi pyaasi Aatma ko sabse tasty wohi lagta haina....iss Pando ko bhi kuch aise hee khana tha toh isiliye bola.
I am out of this mess
ice tea mein toh baraf hi tha jo mere tummy mein gaya 🤫🙈Originally posted by: MayurChan
Ice tea and chocolate drink ke saath barf bhi khalena tha ma'am 😡
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dost
Friend
Sakhi toh haaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnaaaaaaaaaa😡
Hain best friend nahi🤔
I don't have any best friend in general bachpan se hee..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ice team mein toh baraf hi tha jo mere tummy mein gaya 🤫🙈
Koi na....kuch garam khao how toh and aaram karo kal tak theek hojayega
Hamre Team Preyu ka OS .. comment share and subscribe the channel
This is not a mess 😆
Khair u r welcome
It's a proven fact that I love having ice more than water 🙈🤫 its very tasty 🙈 i can have ice all the day ☺️
I want an OS now with Bajju loving ice and then falling sick like me 😢and then Prerna and Kuki ☺️ taking care of him ☺️ under the guidance of Sharda 🥰
there's no mess. I often drink extremely chilled drinks, slushie, krushers, and have ice even in winters 🤭 and then fall sick and everyone who knows me scolds me like mayur is🤪
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
It's a proven fact that I love having ice more than water 🙈🤫 its very tasty 🙈 i can have ice all the day ☺️
I want an OS now with Bajju loving ice and then falling sick like me 😢and then Prerna and Kuki ☺️ taking care of him ☺️ under the guidance of Sharda 🥰
🤣
Avni Di ya Niyati Di ya Shruti Di ko bolo...
I want to read...