Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 23 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

for a second i got so happy thinking Sona took all their money🤣

Moongeri laal ke haseen sapne🤣🤣

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tanya is still pregnant meaning Pari scrapped her idea of killing her baby?? Or will she try to do something now? 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

for a second i got so happy thinking Sona took all their money🤣

Moongeri laal ke haseen sapne🤣🤣

Me too. 🤣🤣

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Arrey there was a thing that aakash is selling milk... So I was joking around.. 

But aisa kuch nahi hai... That was smthg else.. 😆😆

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

LMAOo. Apparently the actor is a businessman selling organic food and dairy products so there is a farmers market where he has his stall and I guess Sandip sickand went there to support him.

Sandip was asking him “why did you not stand up for Sonakshi” 😆😆

@bold: because it was not written in the script... He was asked to behave like a chameleon.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

😂😂🤣🤣

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

@bold: because it was not written in the script... He was asked to behave like a chameleon.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol 🤣🤣

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

He responded “because my producer asked me too” 😆😆

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was watching old episodes, obviously, and was thinking, they've always had so much sexual tension between them. They were never plutonic, not even before Sonakshi feel in love with him.. Har baar Rohit has been shown staring at her and getting lost in her beauty, even before their relationship or friendship. Ek doosre pe haq, ek doosre ki parwah, that belongingness hamesha se hi thi.  Looking at the amount of sexual tension between them, agar ye Raima ka chakkar nai hota na to pehli hi mulakaat me  doctor doctor khel lie hote dono🤣

Edited by Pri94 - 4 years ago
LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pri94

Was watching old episodes, obviously, and was thinking, they've always had so much sexual tension between them. They were never plutonic, not even before Sonakshi feel in love with him.. Har baar Rohit has been shown staring at her and getting lost in her beauty, even before their relationship or friendship. Ek doosre pe haq ek doosre ki parwah hamesha se hi kar rhe hain.  Looking at the amount of sexual tension between them, agar ye Raima ka chakkar nai hota na to dono doctor doctor khel lie hote pehli mulakaat me hi🤣

Ik! Ik Pri!! They did had a attraction, a sexual tension... In fact Rohit himself said, he was attracted to her big doe eyes, hair, personality the first time he met her... Behoshi main bhi madhosh thi... It wasn't a love at first sight things but different types of attraction... 😳

Remember it was more showing off when he had saved on set, and both were glazed over the closeness... He had very slowly taken his hand away from her shoulder... Contents! Ahh!  But yes, now think they know each other so well, the spark is going to be more after 4 months separation! 🔥🔥🔥 And writers should explore it damn! Show 100 folds more sexual frustration with of course emotional scenes too... 🤪