Hey go for it, as the way you want.👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey go for it, as the way you want.👍🏼
Hey, I didn't read the story only prologue and thought to read later.But I know it will be an amazing story and you are an awesome writer.And welcome back😊 Thanks for coming back.
Waiting for the revamped version.
Start soon.I'm more than willing to read.
Any way u want
more than willing to read
bro write it anyway u can...continue or rewrite IDC .Originally posted by: reflorated
Hi guys,
This story is long overdue for an update. But rereading this story - I realized more than an update it needs a rewrite. A rewrite I am willing to do, but I am unsure if this story will still enjoy whatever little readers it did enjoy in the past.
Let me know if you guys would be into a revamped version of the story - with a more clear sense of direction. Right now it's going haywire and writing it is not a pleasure anymore. It will begin on a new thread, from chapter 1.
Thanks
R
Welcome back 🤗
Originally posted by: reflorated
Hi guys,
This story is long overdue for an update. But rereading this story - I realized more than an update it needs a rewrite. A rewrite I am willing to do, but I am unsure if this story will still enjoy whatever little readers it did enjoy in the past.
Let me know if you guys would be into a revamped version of the story - with a more clear sense of direction. Right now it's going haywire and writing it is not a pleasure anymore. It will begin on a new thread, from chapter 1.
Thanks
R
Hey you can do whatever pleases you....for me....plz just keep on writing....i was so addicted to this story....i m sure the revamped version will only be better....plz do write....plz jaldi jaldi....
Would definitely love to read that... Waiting for your update ☺
This is a really amazing story n I really want to read it..
Whatever u decide it will be ok for me..
As writer it's ur choice..as reader I m eager to read it..
So post soon..
Read this story...
It's awesome and beautiful...
Please continue this
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...
Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...
Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...
Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...
1.5k