Guys I am not sure how SidRa fans from Rashmi side reaction today... though i am sure Hira will stand with me.. 😆
Yesterday Sid and Rashmi was again in matching costume..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys I am not sure how SidRa fans from Rashmi side reaction today... though i am sure Hira will stand with me.. 😆
Yesterday Sid and Rashmi was again in matching costume..
Checkout Rashami's post-BB plans! on Voot https://voot.app.link/uEB4S5JkU3
For SidRa fans!
Thank you for sharing
Guys I am not sure how SidRa fans from Rashmi side reaction today... though i am sure Hira will stand with me.. 😆
Yesterday Sid and Rashmi was again in matching costume..
I was going to say this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Perfect matching 😳
Actually.. Being strong was the tag..
Who gave them both similar costume.. Kaun ha woh SidRa shipper?
Kahi cameraman toh nahii?😆
Actually.. Being strong was the tag..
Who gave them both similar costume.. Kaun ha woh SidRa shipper?
Kahi cameraman toh nahii?😆
That t-shirt is given to all contestants, I think because Rashami and Shehnaz also wore the same t-shirt in time counting task.
That t-shirt is given to all contestants, I think because Rashami and Shehnaz also wore the same t-shirt in time counting task.
Anyways Sid and Rashmi are wearing matching - matching nowadays 😊
Guys I m.going to miss u all🤗
Guys I am not sure how SidRa fans from Rashmi side reaction today... though i am sure Hira will stand with me.. 😆
Yesterday Sid and Rashmi was again in matching costume..
What ? I didn't notice but I did share a post earlier acc to which someone on twitter said Sid is trying to colour coordinate with Rash 😆
Yeh kya ho Raha hai 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
What ? I didn't notice but I did share a post earlier acc to which someone on twitter said Sid is trying to colour coordinate with Rash 😆
Yeh kya ho Raha hai 😆
3rd instance i noticed.. After debo pointed 😆
Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya 🤔3rd instance i noticed.. After debo pointed 😆
Lagta hai kisi ne inke manager aur stylist ko chai - Shai pilai hai 😆