Hey asimians great goin we will be having a new AT by the time I will be posting again . I. Was hoping k ab to goldie we agay bath Jain bb end honay we pehle but last few days n I can’t be active.
Keep supporting and praying for our starboy
Asim FTW
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey asimians great goin we will be having a new AT by the time I will be posting again . I. Was hoping k ab to goldie we agay bath Jain bb end honay we pehle but last few days n I can’t be active.
Keep supporting and praying for our starboy
Asim FTW
Hey asimians great goin we will be having a new AT by the time I will be posting again . I. Was hoping k ab to goldie we agay bath Jain bb end honay we pehle but last few days n I can’t be active.
Keep supporting and praying for our starboy
Asim FTW
Hi how’s your mom now?
Are any of you doing the trend for Asim today?
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
vaibhav-yes
tejaswini is an asim supporter?! isnt she an rashami supporter?!
lol she will be the second colors actress supporting asim in that case 😆
She said Asim and Rashmi are my favs
Nauman is savage man 🤣
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Hi how’s your mom now?
Not well bas remember her in prayers.
anyone knows whr we can get it in the uae ?
i m a chai addict as well
Originally posted by: ArShi_scorp
anyone knows whr we can get it in the uae ?
i m a chai addict as well
Chai is bae❤️
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Are any of you doing the trend for Asim today?
what is the trend today?
Not well bas remember her in prayers.
Definitely do and will do so! Stay strong