Brainwashed 🤣
But seriously everyone knows Asim and Sana would throw eachother down the bus at first chance what was this behaviour ! 🤣
Dude Asim is a doll but not your doll ! 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Brainwashed 🤣
But seriously everyone knows Asim and Sana would throw eachother down the bus at first chance what was this behaviour ! 🤣
Dude Asim is a doll but not your doll ! 🤔
Oh, trophy toh I'm assuming is his. I would have it no other way!
Let’s go aKraman in new AT haha!
Hurraaayyyyyy
Time for new AT
Yesss
Please for the new AT keep that one liner ! 🤣
I am as persistent as Asim!
Asim wanted the table and I want the AT title !
I vote for your title!