Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good Morning Di...🤗
Dekho sablog, kaun aye Hain!!!
Chand dikh gya!!!🥳
Aaj sab purane log darshan de rhe Hain...
Humara chand bhi toh dikha na kal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good Morning Di...🤗
Dekho sablog, kaun aye Hain!!!
Chand dikh gya!!!🥳
Aaj sab purane log darshan de rhe Hain...
Humara chand bhi toh dikha na kal
I feel bad for the new character he is not getting what he deserve I don’t know why that actor even signed this show after bajaj came he was suppose to enter before I think
I cannot connect with anyone in this show anymore everything is kichari wonder when bajaj will come
Same question why he came 😵
Bajaj now chance less Hain 💔
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Humara chand bhi toh dikha na kal
Aur Kya mast dekhe Prabhu in black super hot ☺️
Irony I watch in morning 😳
Chances are less but let's see.I feel bad for the new character he is not getting what he deserve I don’t know why that actor even signed this show after bajaj came he was suppose to enter before I think
I cannot connect with anyone in this show anymore everything is kichari wonder when bajaj will come
😆😆
Credit: Kalank
first meet ... mast tha ... and they are color coordinated

RD's favorite event. 😆
This color coordination was unique to them.Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
first meet ... mast tha ... and they are color coordinated
she is obsessed with mehra ji ke bete ki shaadi 🤣 yahaan thak ki she wrote OS on her own .. poor her 😆

SS from my VM