Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I think Mishbir will get married this time... 😛

As to Meenu,  she can make various plans... Plans ki koi kami nahi hai Meenu ke paas... Abir has asked her to stay away from the marriage...  So she can stand on the hill top with a bucket of water and plan to throw it on the mandap fire on 15 feb😛..  But since she has a history of making flop plans this time also someone (maybe Kunal)  would replace water with petrol in the bucket..☺️  So when she when she will throw it on the mandap,  the fire instead of going off,  will blow with ten times the usual intensity.❤️..  Everyone,  if they survive,  will get happy and think that it is happening because of deep love between Mishti and Abir..  Badi Maa will tell everyone that God of fire is himself giving his blessings from up above..  To the horror of Meenu,  Jasmeet and Kuhu,  Mishti and Abir will get married...  That of course if everyone lives to see the end.. 😎

Naanu,  Jugnu and Kunal might feel proud... 

Nannu might reach London and inhaling fresh air might bring him back to his senses and he might thank his stars for being out from the madhouse....  😆

🤣

This is hilarious.

Hats off to your sense of humour yaar.👏

Okay....if Zindagi says something,it will bound to happen.I am already started imagining the scene.😆 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruityfairy02

I also have a feeling that Meenakshi will use KuKu divorce as a way to stop MishBir's wedding...but I think she will use Kunal as her pawn, not Kuhu.

Possible Scenario 1: 

Meenu will pressure Kunal to reveal the divorce issue in front of everyone on the wedding day. She's hoping this will spark additional anger/mistrust on Rajvansh family in BP's mind and he will call of the wedding. 

Meenu will tell Kunal that if he doesn't go ahead with the plan/divorce, she will disown him and throw him and Parul out of the house. Kunal will be faced with the difficult choice of losing his identity vs betraying his brother & wife. 

Of course, the old Kunal would've have done anything to retain the Rajvansh name as this is the key to his identity. But I'm hoping Kunal chooses his brother instead. 

Possible Scenario 2:

Even if the plan 1 goes wrong, Meenakshi can reveal the divorce issue herself and still spark anger in BP's heart. And the only way to salvage the situation at that point would be for Kunal to come forward and say he doesn't want the divorce. But is he ready to do this?

Side Note: I'm a KuKu shipper so I'm really hoping the divorce is stopped 😊

We all know BigBen so well. aiwein makers hum logon ko ullu bana rahe hei.😆

I will go with scenario 2. .

But i think it's Kuhu's turn now. She will do something directly and later on we will know it was done by BB indirectly.😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

🤣

This is hilarious.

Hats off to your sense of humour yaar.👏

Okay....if Zindagi says something,it will bound to happen.I am already started imagining the scene.😆 

Thanks dear..  Makers should incorporate my idea..  If not anything else it will take the trps from 2.3 to 200.3😎

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I love, love your sense of humor! 

What a plan sirji 👍🏼🤣🤣

I am imagining Meenu on hill top with her kilo bhar kaajal naina and a bucket of water 🤣

Thanks dear... So much fire burning might give her more home made kaajal too..  Double Fayada... 😎

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

HAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would seriously love to see this happening.....not joking.....it will breathe some life into the show🤣🤣

In the current situation nobody is happy mishbir is getting married not even the couple. Everybody's face seems like they are attending a bloody funeral.🤣

The only one happy and jumping is little NANKO who is getting divorced on the same day and he isn't even bothered🤣

😆😆🤣🤣

Kamaal ki yaadasht ka pradarshan kiya hai Naanko ne👏

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago