Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
didn't like anything of it. Dil kar raha tha 😡🤬 khair Choro jane do.
I know why many didn't like it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
didn't like anything of it. Dil kar raha tha 😡🤬 khair Choro jane do.
I know why many didn't like it
❤️
He looks so devilishly handsome☺️
I know why many didn't like it
which one ?
😆😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
didn't like anything of it. Dil kar raha tha 😡🤬 khair Choro jane do.
That phone snatching part left a bitter taste.
Nice 👍🏼
That episode having PreRish's pre-wedding rituals. RB writes the first letter of his name on her palm.Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
which one ?
kab?? kiska baat kar rhe hain sab?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That episode having PreRish's pre-wedding rituals. RB writes the first letter of his name on her palm.
And then what happens was 🤬