Another discovery😲

Hope Tara gets all her answers from Guruji😃

He is a man with lots of wisdom😊

Thanks for reading, liking, and commenting 🤗

kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THE SAVIOR...................

so vault was opening which  frightened tara as she doesnt know what is behind that...😒

now tara start using her power to close the vault👍🏼

she used every bit of her energy to close the vault an she succeded in this mission👍🏼

After all this...she was totally drained...she looked at mj and he also looked at her but she was in bad condition which makes him concerned👏

some moments between them the guruji told him to take her back to cottage where she will be fine after taking rest as she can heal herself👏

when mj taking her to cottage jairaj came and told him to take her to palace.....

mj aksed ....he said he is his father...both hugged each other...emotional moment👏

all of them ride back to palace.......

it was nice chapter👏

kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

storybrook.....

tara, mj, guruji, jairaj back to palace..👏

tara is healing slowly👏

all people of city saw them and inform the queen👏

vasu saw them and nirmala wishpered my son which shocked everyone.....

aradhana met her daughter and then her husband ....she fainted....

now tara healed but unconcious and aradhana wake up ....she hugged her husband ❤️

everyone met mj one by one when jairaj informed all....

nirmala hugged her child after so long .............

very nice chapter👏

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumari27

THE SAVIOR...................

so vault was opening which  frightened tara as she doesnt know what is behind that...😒

Yup

now tara start using her power to close the vault👍🏼

No one knows what's behind the vault

she used every bit of her energy to close the vault an she succeded in this mission👍🏼

Yup, she did

After all this...she was totally drained...she looked at mj and he also looked at her but she was in bad condition which makes him concerned👏

She is new to witchcraft and drained bit more than what she can chew

some moments between them the guruji told him to take her back to cottage where she will be fine after taking rest as she can heal herself👏

Yup, her being a healer is an additional benefit for her

when mj taking her to cottage jairaj came and told him to take her to palace.....

mj aksed ....he said he is his father...both hugged each other...emotional moment👏

Finally, they met!

all of them ride back to palace.......

Yes! Finally moving back to the Palace!

it was nice chapter👏

Thanks for reading, liking, and comment! 🤗

Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumari27

storybrook.....

tara, mj, guruji, jairaj back to palace..👏

yes!

tara is healing slowly👏

Poor girl😊

all people of city saw them and inform the queen👏

vasu saw them and nirmala wishpered my son which shocked everyone.....

Yeah, it was unreal for her see him again and no one knew about him except King and Queen

aradhana met her daughter and then her husband ....she fainted....

I guess she was unable to handle so much happiness

now tara healed but unconcious and aradhana wake up ....she hugged her husband ❤️

Finally!

everyone met mj one by one when jairaj informed all....

Yes, finally their family is reunited

nirmala hugged her child after so long .............

yes

very nice chapter👏

Thanks for reading, liking, and commenting 🤗smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Archi21 thumbnail

Previous update on Page 68

The Return

Mrityunjay felt the crack in her voice and turned her to face him. Seeing her cheek wet with

the tear, he cupped her face. “Tara,” he whispered.

She opened her eyes feeling the love in his voice. He smiled at her. She saw his eyes no

longer held anger. She hugged him tightly. Mrityunjay caressed her hair. “I am sorry for not

coming at night to meet you,” she said timidly.

“Hmm,” he said. Just that and nothing else. There was silence in the room.

“Don’t you want to know why I didn’t come?” she asked parting herself from him.

“Why?” he asked, caressing her jaw with his thumb. She sighed loving his touch. His eyes

were moving on her face to capture her beauty in his eyes so that he can survive the one

month tour. Tara saw the warmth his eyes radiated.

At first, she thought to make up some reason but then she felt it would be better to tell him

the truth. She turned away from him and walking away from him she said, “Mrityunjay,

whenever I think of our battle with the Witch, I fear that if we would have failed that day

because of my incompetence, today would have been different. So I practice all day to

improve myself. I was avoiding you until I become perfect.”

Mrityunjay walked to her and turned her to face him. “Look at me Tara,” he said pulling her

closer to him. “You don’t need to be perfect. You are the best as you are.” Saying this he

kissed her lips. “Don’t think about the battle. We won it and that’s the truth. Why bother

with something which never happened?” Saying this he hugged her. She was not the only

one who feared that if they would not have won that day what would have happened.

Mrityunjay had shuddered many times whenever his mind played the picture of Tara’s limp

body in his arms.

“Tara, you are many things but never incompetent.” There was a comfortable silence

between them.

“So you are going away for one month?” she asked looking at him.

“Yes,” he smiled at her. She nodded. “When I return I will have something for you,” he said

taking her hand in his and kissed on her knuckles.

“Really??” her eyes sparkled with excitement.

“Yes, but you have to promise me you are going to take good care of yourself till then,” he

said sternly.

“I promise and you too take care of yourself.” Saying this, she pecked on his lips.

He nodded and touched his forehead with hers. He closed his eyes and said, “I love you,

Tara.”

“Me too,” she said caressing his cheek.

Unknown to them, Princess Vasu was watching this scene peeking through the keyhole,

wishing to have a love like this.

The one month apart from each other for Mrityunjay and Tara went painfully slow. But for

the rest of the kingdom, it went very fast. Preparations for Prince Mrityunjay’s wedding had

already started. Wherever the Prince went, he was welcomed with great enthusiasm from

the citizens. He learned many new things about the kingdom while interacting with people

which were not written in books. People loved their Prince. Tara continued her practice.

She visited the Palace frequently.

The day of Mrityunjay’s return was approaching. Tara looked forward to each day in

anticipation of his return. Today Aradhana had informed her that Prince Mrityunjay was

returning the next day and as his fiancée, it was her duty to be present at the Palace when

he returns. She was waiting for the next day anxiously.

The next morning, she was up before anyone else in her house or one can say she didn’t

sleep at all the previous night. After reaching the Palace, most of her attention was on the

Palace gate. Princess Meethi and Princess Vasu had teased her many times about it.

When she saw a small entourage moving towards the gate, she rushed to the Queen and

was about to tell her when a servant entered and informed that Prince Mrityunjay was

about to reach the Palace gate. The Queen noticed Tara standing near the door catching

her breath and smiling. She smiled at her, understanding the joy coursing through Tara as

she had felt something like that in the past whenever the King had returned after a long

journey. The Queen and Tara arrived at the Palace gate where other members of the royal

family were already present. In a few minutes, Prince Mrityunjay’s entourage arrived at the

gate.

The Prince was looking handsome as always. He first went to the King and bowed. The

King hugged him. Then he went to the Queen who engulfed him in her motherly hug and

kissed on his forehead. Prince Aditya and Princess Vasu also hugged the Prince. Princess

Meethi curtsied to him.

At last, he came to Tara and taking her hand, he kissed her on the inside of her wrist. His

kiss warmed her inside and his eyes promised many unsaid things. She turned red with

embarrassment. She bit her lower lip. Everyone from the royal family was giving them

amused glances. Tara noticed this and swore to take proper revenge for this from Prince

Mrityunjay.

After greetings, everyone returned to their chambers. Tara remained at the gate and when

no one was watching her, she withdrew behind a tree. She swirled her hand and teleported

herself to Prince Mrityunjay’s room before he arrived there.

She used a glamour spell to disguise herself as one of the maids. When Prince Mrityunjay

entered his room, she modified her voice and said, “Your Grace, the water for your bath is

ready.”

He nodded and moved towards the bathroom in his ensuite. He started stripping himself

when Tara held his hand and stopped him. He looked at her in confusion and moved back.

She approached him and started unbuttoning his tunic while pressing herself on him. He

shrugged his hands away from her and moved back. “What are you doing?” he hissed at

her.

“I am helping you, Your Highness,” she said seductively and walked towards him.

“Stop there right now. I am engaged. And even if I had not been engaged, I would not

tolerate this behaviour,” he raised his hand in defense.

“Oh Your Highness, there is nothing in your fiancée. Look at me. I am more than her,” she

said putting her leg on display by pulling up her skirt.

He closed his eyes and shouted, “Don’t you dare compare yourself with my Tara. You are

nothing. You leave my chamber this instant otherwise...”

Before he could complete his sentence, she hugged him. He was shocked and

immediately opened his eyes to see the maid hugging him. She was so overwhelmed

listening to him defending her that she forgot to remove the glamour. He first went rigid

and then when he realized the feel of her hands around him, he understood it was his Tara

and he hugged her back.

Her eyes welled up with tears of happiness seeing his loyalty towards her. “I thought to

seek revenge from you for kissing me in front of everyone,” she said sucking her tears

back.

He lifted her chin to look at her face and asked, “And?”

“And got your loyalty in return. I am sorry Mrityunjay,” she lowered her head in shame and

snapped her finger to remove the glamour.

“Don’t be sorry Tara. I am happy to prove myself to you.” Saying this, he lowered his lips

on hers and kissed her slowly. He broke the kiss to catch some air and whispered, “I

missed you, Tara.”

“Me too,” she said resting her head on his chest.

“You were saying you have prepared a bath for me, so I was thinking to take that. Do you

want to join me?” he asked with mischief in his eyes.

Tara retraced her steps and turned away from him. Her face was flushed. She recalled

their night at the cottage and grew a shade deeper. He grabbed her from behind and

kissed her shoulder. “I don’t think now is the right... time,” she said breathing heavily.

“Hmm,” he hummed and kissed behind her ear. She resisted a moan. She knew if she

didn’t move away from him now they would get involved in something which would be hard

to explain to others. She parted herself from him and turned to face him. He was

disappointed with this. She smiled mischievously and swirled her hand vanishing, leaving

behind purple smoke.

He groaned and muttered, “That’s not fair.”

=================

Hey, pankhis! This story is in its final leg!smiley2

Thanks for reading Big smile

Thanks, Shaina_b for making it readableBig smile
Leave your comments Wink

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!