Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Ya I think kids and Young adults are massively Pro Asim.
Girls love to watch TV shows more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Ya I think kids and Young adults are massively Pro Asim.
Girls love to watch TV shows more
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Ya and honestly someone should be smart enough to tap into the craze he has right now. With the right moves Asim can sustain this.
He’s good looking, young, popular and I’m sure with training can act as well.
Especially age is on his side and he’s inexperienced so he can be moulded easily.
he needs guidance on this. I hope god favors him on this as well
Why did Vindu went to the mall ?
All Shukla PRs were there ! Harshit , Fifafooz etc.
I am sure they had inside news right ?
Paise wapas lene
🤣
Wow! He’s talking about the betting openly.
I am a girl
I like and support Asim
I had office..more important is my life then Asim😆 bheed mein marne thodi jana hai😆
Task meri city mein conduct hota phir bhi na jaati.