Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayashreesbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really nice to have you back Shreya, especially to analyse today's episode. Hope you will continue whenever possible.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Welcome back. Missed you so very much🤗 

Thank you for enlisting all the vows and analysing them so beautifully. 

"Kahani ka ant taye hai, main sirf tumhari company chahti hun".. Maya said this to Rudra few weeks back. Today she underlined it again. She has envisioned her end and yet accepted Rudras love to accompany her to that end. 

The Shantanu-Ganga like vow sought by Maya & given by Rudra will also play out at an appropriate time. I hope Rudra realizes the gravity of his promises❤️

Excited for MJ vs Maya finally!! 🥳

Minionite thumbnail

Thanks guys! Good to be back finally! 🤗

@ Tanu: Rudra is the type of guy who makes commitments only when he believes he can keep them. Even when he committed to Ananya, he believed he could keep it. It was only after learning that Maya learnt him that he lost his resolve. I have a feeling he will keep his vows. He may lose his way after learning that Maya killed Rishi. In fact, that is possibly the only thing that can detract him.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Awesome post Shreya. 👏 Great so see you back 🤗

I could not get over two things in the episode:

1. The vows, during the vows, when Rudra mentioned death, Maya stopped him from completing that line and went ahead to say when death comes his hand would be in her hand, his name in her breath.. similar to how Rishi died. I can't shake away the feeling that Maya might die like that, and Rudra would live to tell the world her story.

2. Mera pyaar tumhari hadh hai Maya. Maya drew that hadh herself when she saved him from drowning and brought him back to life. Now he would bind her in that hadh throughout their journey as a married couple. She did not have that hadh before, it would be interesting to see how see manages the revenge within the hadh..

Also dil koi hadh nahi pehchanta, dimaag hadh jaanta hai.. Does that make Rudra's love more emanating from the mind than heart?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Welcome back, Shreya. We missed you and your reviews a lot.. smiley31

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

2. Mera pyaar tumhari hadh hai Maya. Maya drew that hadh herself when she saved him from drowning and brought him back to life. Now he would bind her in that hadh throughout their journey as a married couple. She did not have that hadh before, it would be interesting to see how see manages the revenge within the hadh..

But that's just it naa. Rudra has drawn a hadh for Maya, but both Maya and MJ are beyhadh. We will now see this beyhadh takrar vs beyhadh pyaar because Rudra's love is immense and it will not limit Maya in what she can do just how she can do it.

Minionite thumbnail

Feb 5th - Face-to-Face

The Sketch - Stupid, stupid, stupid. The sketch artist is sitting right there. Why did MJ ask for him to upload it? Dude just take the pad from the artist and look at it. Stupid move CVs. I get that you wanted to stretch the revelation but in the process you made MJ look stupid and he isn't stupid! Additionally, you basically revealed everything up to the mouth before Rudra came in. Is MJ that duffer that he wouldn't recognize someone based on half the face? Seriously? This was very badly handled by the CVs.

Face-to-Face - Dang man! Dang! Literal chills. Okay but putting my reaction aside, what a face-to-face. Maya enters head bowed, hesitant to an aarti to Maa Durga. She is the Maa Durga in this case, though I have my apprehensions with that, let's go with that. And the reactions. MJ goes from shock to surprise to understanding to an almost villainous smirk that seems to say "welcome back Maya, time for round 2". He understood right away what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he's connected Maya to Rishi in his mind already as well. This is why Ashish was such a great choice for this role. The man can emote so well. Stand up and take a bow because you portrayed MJ's cunning-ness so well in this entire episode. On the other hand, we have Antara and Aamir who are just shocked. Somewhere I feel they may have been innocent in this whole fiasco. They were misled or maybe misunderstood because they only remained shocked. Nothing changed on their face. Diya is a whole other story. She was shocked as well. Who wouldn't be? But that was replaced quickly with a smirk. Even when the camera kept going around MJ and Maya, if you looked in the background you could see Diya's body language saying wtf, while Antara and Aamir just looked shocked still. Ananya was shocked that Rudra had married Maya. Girl he literally said he loves Maya, do you really think he would return and marry you? CVs butchered Ananya's character quite a bit, but her reaction was on par with the new Ananya we had been presented. Finally, we have Maya. She entered hesitantly, almost as if this wasn't part of the plan. I don't think she had planned on being revealed so early on. But as she stands beside Rudra, her body language changes. She becomes more confident and meets each person's eye contact as if proudly saying "look I'm back". But even today, MJ's steps scare her. She managed to control herself a bit better. Rudra was so oblivious to everything going in that room though. Dude get with the program. 😆

Letting go of Maya but still being there - Rudra held onto Maya until Antara fainted. This is somewhat important because until then he had been holding Maya's arm and had been giving her support. But as soon as Antara needed support, he let go of Maya. This could play into the future when Maya makes her moves. As long as it is about MJ, Rudra will be there, standing by Maya, giving her support. He will be the one to stop her from backing down. When MJ stepped forward, Rudra went around behind Maya to her other side, stopping her from backing away. Rudra will also be the one to give her support. He had just held her hand, but didn't stop her when she grabbed onto his arm. But he will leave her if her actions affect Antara because Antara takes precedence for him. But even when Rudra isn't there, Maya gets her strength from him through his stuff - like those pearls. It's that strength that let her stand her ground and then make it appear as if MJ had blessed her.

Blooper alert! - The filming of this whole scene was quite jarring. First they are at the door. Then MJ steps forward and is only a few inches from Maya. But when everyone leaves, they are suddenly in the middle of the hallway and MJ is again far away from Maya. And then when Rudra returns they are suddenly back at the door. Say what?

Himmat hai sach batane ki - Maya doesn't the same apply to you? Do you have the strength to tell Rudra the truth? About you, MJ, your past, and your revenge? MJ did bad. No doubt. And when Rudra finds out, he will go against MJ, but what about when he finds out about Maya? What will happen to Maya then? Rudra will leave her. Because he stood by her as long as she was facing off MJ. As soon as Antara fainted, he left. It'll be the same when he finds out about Rishi. But even after being far away from her, he will still give her strength. She will still find the ability to fight MJ.

Kahani khatam karne se pehle kahani ki shuruat samjhna zaroori hai - Yes it is! So tell us the beginning. Were MJ and Maya really lovers or was there a third son? Does Rudra really know Maya from before? How is Diya able to control MJ so much and why is she the one that MJ loves so much? There are so many questions. Give us the beginning so we can understand the ending. All we have is a name - Manvi Singh. Manvi's nickname Maya. Maybe. Or maybe Manvi went for an official name change and convinced her mother to call her by the new name as well.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow what an epi today.. we had the main 3 ppl of the show in their best form.. something I have been waiting to see since long..

Maya the durga here enters into Roy house..just the dialogue before they thanked maa durga for having sent back Rudra.. and she is right here at the door.. Maya is way weaker than MJ which is a fact.. but today she stepped back and back to be held by Rudra.. she was hurting her hand and held that hand in strength.. he had to go to Antara but even in his little absence he was still there with her.. those beads of strength.. Rudra love is her strength and how.. she answered back MJ without a single scare.. 

I know why doesnt Maya tell him the truth.. that time will also come.. for now their relationship has sailed..based on mutual trust love and confession..its not gone under any real circumstances.. Rudra to start with will have to face the test of time one by one of his wedding promises.. when that will happen not only Maya will give in to him intimately but also her past life.. well if u also notice Rudra doesnt ask her either.. he knows something really bad happened which put her into so much darkness but he has never asked her.. he believes to becomes her light and her path to light will have all the revelations..

The makers drawing parallels to two men with whom Maya was ever with.. Rudra who loves her but wants to give her the intimate space and letting her choose the next step.. but still keeping the right to kiss her forehead which is a sign of respect.. to the past when MJ saw this girl in his office and lusted over her..tried to barge into her space..

The parallels will be drawn and it will get intense and more.. 

MJ is no nonsense.. he went and held her neck directly.. it shows what kind of a power this man is.. we saw a carefree strict scheming Maya who played rishi.. we saw a Maya who also played Rudra but he was difficult and she too got played along.. they were equals who fell in love too. 

But now MJ is the baap here.. Maya is not as powerful.. her union with Rudra will prove the strength.. 

I dont see Rudra knowing stuff so soon... it will happen in a right way which I can already sense.. he will give her the ultimate strength to destroy MJ.. just like Shiva who gave the trishul to Mahakali to kill Mahishasur..

Armu4eva thumbnail

What a beautiful episode both from the symbolic aspects as well as an engaging watch. Love your thoughts. 

Today Durga entered Mahishasurs den as Shivs wife with Shiv by her side. Even when Shiv isn't present his trishul, his strength and the sindoor, his love are always with Maa. Today Maya entered Roy mansion with Rudra and when MJ stepped forward and Maya faltered, Rudra held her and gave her strength. And when he had to step away, she held on to the symbol of his love to draw strength and it worked. As she said during the vows yesterday, Rudras love will be her courage to fight MJ. 

The thing is Maya is both Durga and Kali - Durga for Rudra, his wife, his love, his courage and Kali for MJ, his destruction, his end. 

There is a quote, ends often hide themselves in beginning. Today Maya is taking us back in time to the beginning of HER end as Manvi Singh. It will be interesting to see how she went from a wide eyed teenager to a blood thirsty Avenger. 

Also how interesting, the bracelet that was MJs mark on Rudra is now replaced by MayRas customized black+white mangalsutra cum bracelet. Rudra will always be a pivotal axis point in this MJ vs Maya war. 

Keeping this aside, today was the day of Rudra Roy the lover boy. Every word, gesture, and action was a reminder of his loving & truthful self. He is truly Shiv- Bholenath. Mayas mere presence in his life has lighted up his existence. He reminds me of Shivs loving side. When he fell in love with Sati/Parvati, Shiv mellowed down and was besotted with Shakti. Rudra is just as besotted with his Maya. Btw referring to the moon, Shiv wears the moon on his jata and it again belongs to him. Rudra calling Maya his moon was a nice touch. 

Ashish was fabulous and it's going to be a great treat to watch MJ-Maya, past/present scenes. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

Feb 5th - Face-to-Face

Face-to-Face - Dang man! Dang! Literal chills. Okay but putting my reaction aside, what a face-to-face. Maya enters head bowed, hesitant to an aarti to Maa Durga. She is the Maa Durga in this case, though I have my apprehensions with that, let's go with that. And the reactions. MJ goes from shock to surprise to understanding to an almost villainous smirk that seems to say "welcome back Maya, time for round 2". He understood right away what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he's connected Maya to Rishi in his mind already as well. This is why Ashish was such a great choice for this role. The man can emote so well. Stand up and take a bow because you portrayed MJ's cunning-ness so well in this entire episode. On the other hand, we have Antara and Aamir who are just shocked. Somewhere I feel they may have been innocent in this whole fiasco. They were misled or maybe misunderstood because they only remained shocked. Nothing changed on their face. Diya is a whole other story. She was shocked as well. Who wouldn't be? But that was replaced quickly with a smirk. Even when the camera kept going around MJ and Maya, if you looked in the background you could see Diya's body language saying wtf, while Antara and Aamir just looked shocked still. Ananya was shocked that Rudra had married Maya. Girl he literally said he loves Maya, do you really think he would return and marry you? CVs butchered Ananya's character quite a bit, but her reaction was on par with the new Ananya we had been presented. Finally, we have Maya. She entered hesitantly, almost as if this wasn't part of the plan. I don't think she had planned on being revealed so early on. But as she stands beside Rudra, her body language changes. She becomes more confident and meets each person's eye contact as if proudly saying "look I'm back". But even today, MJ's steps scare her. She managed to control herself a bit better. Rudra was so oblivious to everything going in that room though. Dude get with the program. 😆

Okay, so I rewatched the episode but honestly, I did not see them smirking. Neither Diya nor Mrityunjay. I saw pure shock, like zameen niche se khiska di ho kisine. It's like they weren't expecting Manvi to return from the dead as Maya Jaisingh, now Maya Rudra Roy. Mrityunjay still thinks that she is the same Manvi Singh whom he destroyed with his lust and power. But she is Maya Rudra Roy. Rudra being the key name here because the strength of the bond she shares with Rudra is what has changed the course of this revenge game. Mrityunjay maybe the badass here, but he is clearly underestimating Maya. He can never think she has the courage to kill his boy Rishi, he thinks to scare and to intimidate her will work. No Mrityunjay no, its time to turn the tables on you. I don't really trust Mrityunjay. He may again go after Maya lusting for her right under his son's nose again because Maya Jaisingh is one hell of a badass once she shows that side of hers. The way Rudra said na, "Jab aap meri Maya ko samajhne lagenge, aap ko bhi Maya se pyaar ho jayega." just gave me goosebumps all over. Mrityunjay reminds me of Shahrukh from Anjaam.

Himmat hai sach batane ki - Maya doesn't the same apply to you? Do you have the strength to tell Rudra the truth? About you, MJ, your past, and your revenge? MJ did bad. No doubt. And when Rudra finds out, he will go against MJ, but what about when he finds out about Maya? What will happen to Maya then? Rudra will leave her. Because he stood by her as long as she was facing off MJ. As soon as Antara fainted, he left. It'll be the same when he finds out about Rishi. But even after being far away from her, he will still give her strength. She will still find the ability to fight MJ.

Trust me, neither of them have the guts to tell anything to Rudra. If Rudra has hints of Maya's darkness, he knows what Mrityunjay does with women. So nobody is in a win-win situation here. Both of them cannot lose Rudra, but there is a difference. Mrityunjay can no way lose Rudra at any cost, he cannot lose control. Maya has entered this game because she knows someday, she will lose Rudra and has to leave him, but till then she wants to create some beautiful memories with him.