Waiting for next part 

Update soon di

Thanks for pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice start di

Totally loved it so much

Why ishu don't have anyone in her life and want to know her past. Raman wants to become successful because shagun left him for money. Hope soon they both will find each other.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb start

Loved it

Ishra are in so much painful and aloof

Ishu have everything except love

While Raman wants to get successful

Ishra stuck in lift

Ishu start getting difficulty in breathing

Raman gives her mouth to mouth respiration

What's next now

Update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1 

Interesting Start

Raman has been betrayed by Shagun

she left him for Ashok because he has more

money then Raman .

Ishita on the other hand seems lonely without

family or friends and this makes her depressed

both Raman and Ishita live a life filled with sadness

both take the same lift everyday but they have no idea the other

is present

the lift stuck and Raman now helps Ishita to revive her

as she gotten a panic attack 

it seems both felt an attraction for a moment

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2

Ishita settled in her car and told driver to drive while her eyes was on Raman ,who was also trying to calm himself but like her,he too was looking disturbed.

He closed his eyes and hide his face in his palm trying to hide his anxiety and finally start his bike and in no time,he was gone.

Ishita rested her head on the seat  and closed her eyes only to feel his lips on her.she opened her eyes in a jerk and said to herself-kya soch rahi hai,it was just an emergency.he wasn't kissing u.it was just,she was saying but stopped realising she is not alone.

She rested her head again and closed her eyes.every now and then her hand was going on her lips and even if she don't wanna think about it ,all she could feel his lips on her and suddenly she start feeling the urge to be kissed by him.

She opened her eyes again and mentally kicked herself for thinking so.

On other hand,Raman was also disturbed and wasn't understanding why he is feeling such pull towards her when he does so only to save her.

Raman-it wasn't a kiss,I was just saying her.phir kyun aise shivering ho rahi hai uss chuyan ko yaad karke .like all I want now is her.pagal ho gaya hai tu,don't even think on that road.tujhe tera aim yaad rakhna chahiye aur ussi par dhyaan dena chahiye.he said trying to make up his mind and concentrate on his work.

Both reached their respective offices and got busy in their work.

After assigning work to her subordinates,she settled on her chair and start thinking about the incident.

Ishita-his touch was just so magical,pata nahi Kya ho gaya hai mujhe.i just can't think of anything else.his fragrance was just so masculine and the way he held me ,his arms were just so strong.kya ho gaya tha mujhe uss ek pal mein,I was really waiting to be kissed by him.is this my harmones which r going out of control yaa phir kuch aur.attraction yaa kuch aur.i am just so confused yet drowned in him,in his touch,in his thoughts.

On other hand,Raman was trying hard to concentrate on his work but couldn't.all he could think was her.the more he was trying to concentrate on this work ,the more he was thinking of her.

At last ,he closed the file in frustration and said-kya bakwaas hai,I can't even concentrate now.raman hold ur horses.concemtrate, remember ur aim.just forget her,she is noone.he said trying to forget Ishita but miserably failed.

The day was very hard for both.both were trying to forget each other and focus on their work but couldn't,all they could remember and feel was the moment their lips touched each other's lips and all they can feel was a strong urge to do that again.

The day passed anyhow and Ishita reached home in a hope to get a glimpse of Raman but couldn't see him.she felt disappointed and went to her house.

Raman came back at twelve fully drunk and slept.

Next morning,both see each other at the lift.both were thinking to initiate a convo but none started it.both were just stealing glances at each other.Both were just thinking to talk when they reached ground floor.

Both gave each other a last look and went out.

Few days passed,both were trying to forget each other and get busy in their work but nothing was working.neither they were talking to each other nor forgetting about each other.

One such morning,they were going down together in the lift when the lift got open and a huge family of around ten people entered making ishra very near to each other.his hand touch her sending shiver down their nerve.both were standing very close to each other when the lift stopped making it complete dark.

Raman remembered the last incident and came very near to her.

Raman-dont worry,lift abhi thik ho jayegi.i am here only.

Ishita nodded when someone pushed Raman and he fell on ishita.his lips got brushed on her neck making her close her eyes while he too shivered .he moved more close to her and grabbed her waist slowly while she did her hair one side giving him more access.he kissed her neckline slowly making her moan but noone could hear it as the family was shouting for help .

The lift was in complete darkness,the family was shouting for help while ishra were standing in a corner lost in each other .he was dropping wet kisses on her neckline and she was also enjoying it.

Both were lost in the act when the lift started in a jerk breaking their moment .they stood apart but the family look at them with weird eyes seeing their closeness.

Ishra stood very far to each other not even looking at each other.both were stealing glances of each other when they reach ground floor.

All get out of the lift and ishra went to their vehicles and in no time,they were out of sight.

Both were lost in the moment they spend together and could feel the fire.ishita was caressing her neckline again and again trying to feel his touch ,at last she hugged herself tight trying to suppress the desire of being loved by someone.

On the other hand,Raman was also thinking about Ishita and the attraction he was feeling towards her .

Raman-uff ,what I was doing.i was kissing a complete stranger in the lift with many other people around.i should stop thinking about her and concentrate on my work.he thought suppressing his desire.

The day passed like always,both were lost in thinking about each other.

After office,Raman went to bar and start drinking to forget his moment with her but all he could feel and remember was her.

It was eleven when he came out of the bar and saw it was raining heavily .he anyhow reached his building and went into the lift.

Raman was about to close the door when he saw Ishita coming cleaning her saree saying-uff,yeh Mumbai ki baarish.kitni der ho gayi aaj.

Raman was lost in her,she was wearing a simple green saree which was now stick to her body like a second skin.her every curve was visible making her look more beautiful and tempting.

Raman stopped the lift and waited for her.she was coming cursing the weather but stopped seeing him.he was ogling at her .she entered the lift and the closed the door .

He was just looking at her and the moment lift got closed ,he went to her.she clutched her pallu in her fist feeling excited for unknown ,when he came closer and without waiting any further,he slammed his lips on her.she closed her eyes like she was waiting for it only .he grabbed her lips and start kissing her.she too start responding back with equal passion .both were crushing each other's lips mercilessly lost in their passion when he put his hand in her blouse making her moan in pleasure.

He broke the kiss and look at her.she closed her eyes while her breath was getting uneven.he caressed her cheek roughly and took her lips again into his.

Both were lost in kissing each other when the lift got open with the sound.their trance got broken and both came out of the lift.both walked towards their respective houses while they were turning again and again  looking for each other but when he was turning,she was walking and when she was turning he was walking .

Seeing him going she was opening her door when he hugged her from back and said nibbling her earlobe-my house is not getting open.i think I lost the keys.can u help??

Ishita-what can I do??she asked feeling his touch.

Raman-can I come to urs??

Ishita opened the door and said-yes.saying so she turned to him.he came inside and closed the door .both shared an eyelock and next second he start kissing her again.she too closed her eyes and start kissing him passionately.

He took his hand to her blouse and ripped her blouse in a nano second.she hugged him tight surrendering herself.he picked her in his arms and took her to her bedroom without breaking the kiss .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome Wonderful Interesting Update

Loved it.

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ishra attracted to each other