Can't believe it's getting a sequel.

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

I remember only 3 things about HAHK-

1) Lots of songs with big cast

2) Pooja falling down the stairs

3) Tommy dog giving love letter to wrong person and finally ending this long movie

I was so happy when the sister died because at least something was happening. Prior to that it was just never ending songs & dance sequences.

Tuffy should have been awarded the best acting award. He deserves it the most as he ended the torture.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Queen..Tried watching it a million times..Couldn't get past first 20 minutes

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

agree..kaafi slow movie hai.... but overall acchhi hai.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

You should skip first 20 min after that it's wonderful mov. 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I still couldn't understand why include DDLJ when it is in 1990 era, while all others are 2000 + era.. The taste and era is totally different. You should have included HAHK there is nothing full songs from the beginning to sister death, more overrated..

Raazi and Tanu Weds Many are overrated, especially Raazi so much hype at least kangana was good in Tanu while Alia was overrated in acting especially when she cries after husband death..

Originally posted by: abhi786

I still couldn't understand why include DDLJ when it is in 1990 era, while all others are 2000 + era.. The taste and era is totally different. You should have included HAHK there is nothing full songs from the beginning to sister death, more overrated..

Raazi and Tanu Weds Many are overrated, especially Raazi so much hype at least kangana was good in Tanu while Alia was overrated in acting especially when she cries after husband death..

Not at all.

HAHK & AAA are two such unique magical movies that still FULLY entertains you just like they did in 1994, so no way overrated AT ALL.

v_nakshara thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniya.91

Not at all.

HAHK & AAA are two such unique magical movies that still FULLY entertains you just like they did in 1994, so no way overrated AT ALL.

Not at all. HAHK has aged really badly. It is an overrated movie as there’s nothing but songs & dance until the sister thankfully dies. 

Originally posted by: v_nakshara

Not at all. HAHK has aged really badly. It is an overrated movie as there’s nothing but songs & dance until the sister thankfully dies. 

NOT AT ALL.

HAHK  still provides that full wholesome entertainment which it did in its original run...thats why its (along with AAA) been called a magical movie which never fails to entertain regardless of how many times one watched it  , and its been said by many industry insiders and public as well which I read on various forums and blogs over the years.

HAHK was a bit unrealistic even in 1994, but wholesome entertaining, and entertainment is what  the number one objective of cinegoers/movie-buffs....ddlj, very unlike hahk seems really boring now.

Respect your different opinion, contrary to many, but needs to end this debate right here.

Enjoy the thread.

------------------------

Edited by taniya.91 - 4 years ago
v_nakshara thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniya.91

NOT AT ALL.

HAHK  still provides that full wholesome entertainment which it did in its original run...thats why its (along with AAA) been called a magical movie which never fails to entertain regardless of how many times one watched it  , and its been said by many industry insiders and public as well which I read on various forums and blogs over the years.

HAHK was a bit unrealistic even in 1994, but wholesome entertaining, and entertainment is what  the number one objective of cinegoers/movie-buffs....ddlj, very unlike hahk seems really boring now.

Respect your different opinion, contrary to many, but needs to end this debate right here.

Enjoy the thread.

------------------------

I respect different opinions but as several people mentioned in the thread if DDLJ is in the list then HAHK should be there. Just because you still enjoyed the movie doesn’t mean others still do. HAHK was never entertaining in my opinion & was completely unrealistic.