Okay, what are the details?
How did Mahira get evicted without nominations?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay, what are the details?
How did Mahira get evicted without nominations?
My hometown chief won the super bowl on Sunday but I am more excited about mahira’s eviction and trust me I was super excited about our win
exactly I have seen so many posts of aarti and mahira eviction but now it seems like aarti has reached to finals and asim rashmi and Sid are in the nomination process based on the mall task. I’ll celebrate when I see the episodeOriginally posted by: Unconventional
First will watch then will celebrate 🤔
Yesterday only she was telling that she is tired of all this and wants 13 days to end soon..BB ne uski sun li 🤣
Hope the news is true though