Bhagwaan ke ghar der hai andher nahin
Aaj apun daru peeke celebrate karenga 😎
🥳🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhagwaan ke ghar der hai andher nahin
Aaj apun daru peeke celebrate karenga 😎
🥳🥳🥳🥳
We will see on Thursday the episode of her eviction !!!
Next should be paras.....
Paras really damaged his own game....babysitting Mahira.....and bad mouthing akansha puri....
He could have done things outside the house...
There is no need to bring personal affairs in the house...
Aarti who is so vocal about her life never spoke about men in her life...
Pakkaa??
Voted out by house mates then?
🥳
Omg finally good riddance. Thank you for sharing
This news hasn't sunkin yet, I need visual evidence to truly be mesmerized I guess 😳
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
NEVER ka toh koi scene he nahi BB mein...even the winner leaves the BB house 🤣
I meant that what if Mahira is never evicted from BB and is the last one standing with the trophy. That is what I meant - better late than never. 🤔
Anyway, I would still like to celebrate. Sorry if you are her fan and dislike this celebration thread.
All the best to your favorites anyway. I am not too frequent on this forum and am unable to respond to all messages and posts. Bye now.
🥳🥳
bashing to i will do her with 90% ppl of twitter insta world,more over it will be fun watching akansha and mahirasharmakaunhein fight
Woww finally. Now we can have a sigh of relief.
First will watch then will celebrate 🤔
Good riddance. Mere ankhon ki thandak mil jayegi.