Mahabharat calllbavk.. Woot cvs
Gandarv vivaah.. Ganga-Shantanu parallel.. Love it🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahabharat calllbavk.. Woot cvs
Gandarv vivaah.. Ganga-Shantanu parallel.. Love it🥳
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
At least Razu was super chill!! We’re going to police each other and take a shapath to not misuse our power 🤣
Dt members will have to figure out who breaks more rules😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
What is maya going to ask from rudra? Any idea?
May be to kill her or don't die bcoz she will not be with him😭
I expect too much sometimes 🤣
Thanks🤗
I don't think Rudra was faking..Itna dimaag nai hain uss ke paas😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Mahabharat calllbavk.. Woot cvs
Gandarv vivaah.. Ganga-Shantanu parallel.. Love it🥳
Ganga drowns her sons😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
What is maya going to ask from rudra? Any idea?
To give her mukti.. I think
Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
Idk why but I did got that feeling seeing his facial expressions🤣. I think I am watching too many crimes thriller it messing my head 🤪🤣 and CVS obviously isn't that creative
Might be...but in Twitter also everyone was saying like this😆
Cvs is not creative...so no way😆😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Dt members will have to figure out who breaks more rules😆
Oh none of us! We are very rule abiding members! 😉😂