Originally posted by: Vartika026
Chhota babu😆🤗❤️
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Chhota babu😆🤗❤️
😆
Rashami always saying nobody loves me i just want her to listen while entire mall shouts her name now colors cannot do anything it is up to us fans
She needs love now after 4 months of torture
I like GiFs in general 😆 I spam my friends with it too.
When I am bored , will do spam with gifs....lot of patience required for this 😛😳
Rashu is so expressive ❤️
Edit : typo 🤦
When I am bored , will do spam with gifs....lot of patience required for this 😛😳
Sush , did you made these gifs ?
Mujhe v sikhao . Kabse I wanna learn . Net pe v check kiya but dimaag me kuch ghusa nahi.😒
hn hn we know that😈Originally posted by: Vartika026
My Tony is gadgets genius 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I hope GiFs in general 😆 I spam my friends with it too.
Rashu is so expressive ❤️
TVQueenRashami🥳
nice gif😆
Sofa queen😆
Sush , did you made these gifs ?
Mujhe v sikhao . Kabse I wanna learn . Net pe v check kiya but dimaag me kuch ghusa nahi.😒
Noo...only copy pasting from tenor

Originally posted by: Vartika026
Be back after dinner guys
Okay. 🤗