mujhe PTA tha 😆 u r gadget illiterate, like tonyOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Sush meko sikha sikha k thak gai gif post karna lekin mai na sikh pai.... I'm gadgets illiterate 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mujhe PTA tha 😆 u r gadget illiterate, like tonyOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Sush meko sikha sikha k thak gai gif post karna lekin mai na sikh pai.... I'm gadgets illiterate 🤣
Welcome!! Hamare ghar ki newest member.🤗
Chhota babu😆🤗❤️
Mall TASK is in Bombay so fans there need to go support RASHMI, This is a very important task to win

When I am bored , will do spam with gifs....lot of patience required for this 😛😳
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
me hoon lekin college main practical exam hua toh shayad Nahi jau 😭
Koi nahi..ghar baithe votes karenge finale k liye🥳
Originally posted by: viknandera
mujhe PTA tha 😆 u r gadget illiterate, like tony
My Tony is gadgets genius 😎
Welcome!! Hamare ghar ki newest member.🤗
Thankyou attention dene k liye.. 🤪
Be back after dinner guys
I want her to win mall task 😳
Aapke muh me ghee sakar🥳
I liked to make vms
When I am bored , will do spam with gifs....lot of patience required for this 😛😳
But ab I get bored😆