Watch yesterday's episode. I will be rewatching it
Done that.🤣
Did you Watch the new Mandir promo???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Watch yesterday's episode. I will be rewatching it
Done that.🤣
Did you Watch the new Mandir promo???
Originally posted by: JC2U6DOLNQKS262C
@Bold- why is it giving me odd vibes...🤔 you know what I mean...🥺
I just don't get the vibe that they will show Dhruba's parents, and I don't want a hoard of uncles/aunts. And I like it when hard hearted guys have a fun loving brother/cousin 😆
I just don't get the vibe that they will show Dhruba's parents, and I don't want a hoard of uncles/aunts. And I like it when hard hearted guys have a fun loving brother/cousin 😆
I am talking about Maasi and.....T
Nope, where is it? I didn't see it on facebook. And last night when I checked YT, it wasn't there
Originally posted by: NJTSML72ZUA2O52J
I am talking about Maasi and.....T
I wasn't. I want them to stop with the influences. This show has far more potential than copying ideas and family dynamics from some other show.
Nope, where is it? I didn't see it on facebook. And last night when I checked YT, it wasn't there
Not on YT...I know that...
Check on TV...🤣
I checked half an hour ago when mom was watching Irabatir Chupkotha...🤣
I wasn't. I want them to stop with the influences. This show has far more potential than copying ideas and family dynamics from some other show.
But they are copying...And it's a fact...🥺
Originally posted by: OWQNZYGKWTM6GZDI
Not on YT...I know that...
Check on TV...🤣
I checked half an hour ago when mom was watching Irabatir Chupkotha...🤣
Ugh.. TV
Now that's a problem. In my home, the TV exists because of one Suman De and his channel. 🤣 I don't think I'll be able to watch the promo.
Is it the same one from last week(?) - the one where Dhruba says that bar bar amay harie diche line?
Ugh.. TV
Now that's a problem. In my home, the TV exists because of one Suman De and his channel. 🤣 I don't think I'll be able to watch the promo.
Is it the same one from last week(?) - the one where Dhruba says that bar bar amay harie diche line?
Yes... The same promo...🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RIXBIP5PHP7WK2UA
But they are copying...And it's a fact...🥺
There are loads of hindi shows adapted into Bengali ones with their story lines changed completely, no reason they shouldn't be able to do it for this one also. 🤔 They seem to have worked hard on the show. I don't want costumes influenced by the other show, but I don't want the same family dynamics. They have stuff planned for Agni and Tara, should have something for Dhruba.
Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the upcoming Star Jalsha show Dhrubotara. Few points to note:- This AT is only for discussing...
First 12 mins . The episode begins with young boy Keyan in white kurta apologising to the young girl in black saree Noa for coming late . He...
17