Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

superb update 

loved it 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome ...beautiful update di...

Loved ruhi and raman..

Continue soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yippe 100 likes

Great update

Loved it

Ishu mus Raman that he showing off to shagun

Glad Raman clears her mu

Muh dikhai rasam was going on

One of lady start insulting ishu

Raman comes there and stood up for ishu

Update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di..

Shagun was jealous seeing IshRa together..

Raman was sweet..

Ishita was happy...

Later, some ladies taunted Ishita during the function..

Raman stood for her...

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update 

Update soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part7

.. Such a emotional update di.. 

Amma appa talking about raman and they are feeling bad for raman... 

They asked ishu about raman and she told them that she is confused.. 

Loved ishru scene.. ❤

Mr. And Mrs. Bhalla asked raman about his and ishu's alliance... He got angry and go to bring rooh back from ishu's home.. 

So ishu is going to meet shagun and raman is behind her... Interesting.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

And sorry for late reply.. 😊

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

PART 18

Raman held ishita's waist making shagun fume in anger while he enjoyed her being annoyed.ishita look at Raman and realised he is holding her only to show shagun.

Ishita felt bad but then thought-its ok ,ishu.this is the beginning of our journey.kam se Kam Raman aaye toh,unhone mujhe shagun ke saamne chota feel hone se bacha liya.bhale hi woh ruhi ke liye aaye ho yaa mummy ji ke liye,I am just glad that he came.she thought and composed herself.

Ishita saw shagun going and said-woh chali gayi,now u can leave me.she said making Raman look at her.

Ishita-shagun chali gayi,ab aapko mujhe pakadne ki zarurat nahi .

Raman-r u feeling bad ,Mera pakadna bura lagaa??

Ishita-no,it's not like that .it's just u did this to show shagun and she went.so u can leave my now.she said meekly.

Raman-nahi chodunga,kyun chodun.biwi ho tum meri,mera haq hai yeh.so I am not going to leave ur hand,naa abhi naa kabhi.he said making her smile and they went to have lunch together .

Ishita-ruhi,Kya khaogi betu??

Ruhi-main wahin khaungi joh papa khayenge.papa, aap Kya khayenge??

Raman-lets see,he said looking at the menu and said-what about chicken biryani ??

Ruhi-i love it,wahin manga lete hai .thik hai naa,mumma??she said looking at Ishita and she nodded .

Raman-tum biryani kha logi naa,yaa kuch aur khaogi??

Ishita-actually I am vegetarian.aap dono manga lijiye,main kuch aur manga lungi.

Raman-oh,sorry I don't know .

Ishita-dont be,it's ok.i never told.she said and Raman called the waiter.

Raman-chicken biryani and,he said looking at Ishita.

Ishita-masala dosa for me.she said and waiter went taking the order.

Raman-pakki madrasan hai,he said chuckling.

Ishita-aapne kuch kaha??

Raman-nahi toh,just usual.waise kitne ki shopping ki.

Ishita-aapko message nahi mila.

Raman-mila,that's why asking.tumhare bags jyada lag rahe the according to the money u spent.

Ishita-actually,I bought few things for everyone.she said with pauses.

Raman-with??

Ishita-my card,actually sabke liye gift lena tha,toh Maine apna card use Kar liya .

Raman-achcha toh mera card sirf mera dil rakhne ke liye liya tha .

Ishita-nahi,actually amma-appa ke liye bhi kuch lena tha,she was saying when he said-maine kaha tha Kya ki Amma -appa ke liye gift mere card se nahi le sakti.he said making her look at him.

Raman-ishita,ab kuch bhi mera aur tumhara nahi hai ,sab much hamara hai .parents bhi hum dono ke hai .rishta bhale hi ruhi ke liye hai,but yeh rishta bhi hamara hai aur isse hume mil kar nibhana hai ,toh mujhe achcha lagega agar next time tum hum dono ke beech yeh paise nahi laaogi.

Ishita nodded and said-actually I don't want to look like gold digger.main nahi chahti thi ki aap bhi wahin sochen ,joh shagun soch rahi thi .she said meekly.

Raman-let her be,I think hume apne beech usse nahi aane dena chahiye .he said to which Ishita just nodded .

Soon the lunch got served and they had it together.ishita was smiling continuously having Raman in her life.

Ishita-raman bilkul nahi badle,woh aaj bhi waise hi hai.bahut achche,aapse pyaar karke koi galti nahi ki hai maine.u really deserve this.she thought and continued eating while Raman was also looking at Ishita thinking why she is smiling looking at him.

After an hour,ishraruh reached home after getting call from toshiji.

Toshiji saw them and said-glad u all came,sab aati hi hongi.tu ready ho jaa,puttar.

Ishita-kya pehenu??

Toshiji-kuch bhi,teri pasand ka.

Ishita nodded and went inside .she start looking at the clothes and thought,mujhe toh Raman ka favourite colour bhi nahi pata,Kya karun.kisi se puchun??nahi nahi,it will not look good.apni pasand hi pehan leti hoon.she thought and picked a red colour saree.

She got ready wearing it and went out looking for raman.she wanted to show herself to him and see his expression but to her bad luck ,Raman was out for some work.

She got sad hearing that Raman didn't wait for her muh dikhayi but then thought that he already spend time with them.

Ishita-its ok,Raman busy honge,kuch bahut important hoga tabhi nahi ruke,warna jarur rukte.he values my sentiment.she thought when toshiji called her.she went out and toshiji hide her face under a heavy dupatta.she made Ishita sit and the ritual started.

A lady removed the veil and said-bahut khoobsurat hai teri bahu,toshi.ishita ko toh humne dekha hi hai but dulhan bann kar aur bhi khoobsurat ho gayi hai .she said making Ishita blush while Amma smiled seeing her daughter getting all love and praises.

Slowly all saw her face and gift her something or other .

After muh dikhayi,toshiji brought a utensil filled with milk with chooda kept in the utensil.

Toshiji made Ishita wear the chooda and said-u have to wear it for one and half month ,yeh tere suhaag ki nishani hai.pehenegi naa,she asked to which Ishita nodded smiling,at the same time Raman came talking on phone but stopped seeing the scene infront of his eyes .

Toshiji was happily making Ishita wear the chooda while Ishita was happily wearing it ,looking very beautiful.

Raman was lost in admiring Ishita, when a lady said-bahu toh teri bahut khoobsurat hai ,toshi.but galti kar di tune.she said making everyone look at her.

Toshiji-kya hua??

Lady-kya hua Kya,ab kuch nahi hoga .khoobsurati sab kuch nahi hoti ,tu shayad bhool gayi hai,Ishita baanjh hai .woh kabhi tujhe bachcha nahi de payegi.tere puttar ko kabhi dusri aulaad nahi hogi.she said making ishita's face fell along with her mother.

Toshiji-i don't care,mujhe koi fark nahi padhta .all I care is Ishita is my daughter in law.and I am proud of her.she said caressing ishita's hair softly making her smile a bit while tears roll down her cheek not able to take the pain when another woman said-kuch bhi Kaho ,toshi.baat toh sahi hai,baanjh bahu aaj achchi lag rahi hai ,Kal buri lagne hi lagegi.after all she can never give u ,a baby .she said making ishita's eyes filled.she tried to make a strong face but couldn't.

She wiped her tears and was thinking what to say when they heard,Meri mumma banjh nahi hai ,main hoon unki beti.

Everyone look at the direction and saw ruhi standing there angrily.she went to Ishita and said wiping her tears-mumma,aap mat ro.ruhi hai naa aapki baby .she said settling in her lap making everyone smile and Raman feel proud of his daughter .

Ishita was just hugging ruhi tight trying to find her solace when another lady said-koi kuch bhi kahe,baanjh hamesha baanjh hi rehti hai .kisi aur ki bachchi ko apna kar,she was saying when they heard,bas.

Everyone look at the door,Raman angrily walked in and said -enough.enough of ur talks.bahut Kar li aapne Ishita ki insult ,ab aur nahi.i don't know about her but main ab uski insult nahi sehne wala.he said making Ishita look at him all shocked while toshiji got happy seeing Raman fighting for his wife's esteem.

Lady-main toh bas tumhare achche ke liye,she was saying when Raman said-i haven't finished yet.ishita meri biwi hai aur mujhe bilkul nahi pasand koi bhi uski insult kare yaa kisi bhi tarah usse hurt kare.toh agli baar usse taunt karne se pehle do baar sochiyega,kyunki ab woh akeli nahi hai, uske saath uska pati,Raman Kumar bhalla khada hai.he said wrapping his arms around ishita's waist.

She was looking at him without blinking her eyes while he was holding her firmly all ready to fight with everyone for her .

That's all for now,enjoy.

good

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 18 

Fantastic Update

Raman held Ishita by her waist seeing Shagun

and Ishita felt bad but when she tells Raman

to leave her as Shagun has left

he surprised me telling her he is her husband and its his right

making Ishita happy

later at home he stood up in support of his wife once again

making Ishita happy

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 19

Raman was standing holding Ishita while she was just looking at him.she couldn't believe that somebody is actually standing for her and that too, Raman.

Ishita-maine hamesha aapse pyaar Kiya ,Raman aur aaj mere saath khade ho kar aapne yeh saabit Kar diya ki Maine koi galti nahi ki.thank u Raman for standing by me in my most difficult time.she was looking at him when a lady said-we r talking about ur good only,if u don't want kids then who r we to be concerned.

Raman-exactly my point,agar mujhe meri biwi mein koi kami nahi dikhti toh aap log kyun usse aur hume pareshan kar rahe hai.u r here to bless her,do ur job and go.please don't hurt her or anyone .it's my humble request.

Toshiji-sahi kaha puttar,hume Ishita puttar se koi shikayat nahi hai toh aap log bhi usse hurt naa kare.usse Khushi Khushi aashirwad de .

Ruhi-haan aunty,Meri mumma bahut achchi hai unhe please hurt mat kijiye.she said cutely making everyone smile.

All apologized for their behaviour and left the place one by one.now only bhallas and Amma was there.amma was looking at Raman so he came to her and said-u wanna say something??

Amma nodded and said-thank u Kanna,Meri ishu ko aaj tak bahut logon ne hurt kiya hai aur woh royi bhi bahut hai iss wajah se, but ab lagta hai ,aur koi usse hurt nahi kar paayega.

Raman-kabhi nahi,I won't let it happen.he said and smiled while Amma blessed her.

Toshiji send Ishita to change and send ruhi with neelu.toshiji and Amma was talking happily .everyone was busy in their respective work while Raman was standing in the balcony thinking about the incident happened.

Raman-kaise woh log Ishita ke baare mein bura bura bol rahi thi.its not right,this is not the way.just because kisi mein koi kami hai,kisi ko bhi yeh haq nahi ho jaata to hurt her.woh log aise kaise insult Kar sakti hai Ishita ko.he was thinking when something strike his mind.

Raman-kisi aur ko kyun kahun,Maine bhi usse hurt kiya tha infertile bolkar.yeh keh Kar ki woh meri ruhi ke peeche padi hai kyunki woh ek banjh hai.i remember how badly she was hurt,uski aankhon mein kitne shikwe the and the way she said,she never expected this from me.kya matlab tha uska.joh bhi ho,I should apologize.waise maafi toh maine maangi thi but Ishita se directly nahi .I think I should apologize to her now.but kaise maafi mangu.it doesn't suits me .kisi se idea le loon.haan ruhi se,woh mujhe jarur achcha suggestion degi.aakhir Meri beti hai,achche ideas toh degi hi.he thought and went to ruhi.

Ruhi was busy in doing her homework when Raman entered the room.

Raman-what u r doing ,baby??

Ruhi-homework Kar rahi hoon,papa.

Raman-main help karun??

Ruhi-ofcourse .

Raman went inside and start helping her while she got happy that Raman is helping her .

After a while,

Raman-achcha ruhi,ek baat puchun??

Ruhi- bolo papa.

Raman-if u hurt someone and want to apologize,toh Kya karna chahiye.

Ruhi-sorry bol dena chahiye,she replied after thinking a while.

Raman-woh toh kehna hi chahiye,but agar sorry bolne ka mann naa Kare,I mean what if somebody feel shy to admit his mistake,then what he should do.

Ruhi thought for a while and said-sorry card de dena chahiye.

Raman-sorry card,sounds interesting.

Ruhi-main banane mein help karun.kisse sorry bolna hai aapko ,papa.

Raman look at her and said-tum samajh gayi that I have to say sorry??

Ruhi nodded in yes.

Raman-i have to say sorry to ur mumma,I hurt her once.

Ruhi-oh ,that's bad papa.mumma toh kitni achchi hai.

Raman-tabhi toh papa soch rahen hai unko thanks bolne ke liye.

Ruhi-good,main aapko paper aur colours deti hoon.aap card bana lo.

Raman-main banaun??

Ruhi-aapne mistaki ki toh aap hi sorry bolenge naa.she said and give him the required things.

He started making but it was getting ruined everytime.after much struggle ,he finally made a nice card.

Raman-hows it??

Ruhi-very pretty.now go and give it to her.she said and he went.

He saw she was nowhere ,so he kept the card on dressing table and went .

Raman-i think ab Ishita samajh jayegi ki main kitna sorry feel Kar raha hoon for hurting her.he thought and went from there.

After half an hour,Ishita came to their room and saw the card.she picked it and read it.

A big sorry was written on it with a smiley face.she smiled and went out.

Everyone was settling for having dinner.

Toshiji-glad u came,I was about to call u.she was saying when Ishita said-thank u for such a lovely card.its really beautiful.

Ruman got happy hearing this and Raman raise his collar hearing her appreciation when Ishita said-but rooh aapne kyun sorry card diya mujhe,aapne kaun si galti ki hai.she said making raman's face fall while ruhi look at Raman.

Ishita-bahut achchi drawing hai betu,bas colouring mein thodi problem hai.koi nahi we will work on it,she was saying while ruhi was smiling seeing Raman and he was making a baby face,signalling her to tell Ishita that he made the card.

Ishita-waise babu aapne yeh corner mein Kya banaya hai ,hathi,she was saying when Ruhi said-actually mumma,yeh card maine nahi papa ne banaya hai .she said making Ishita silent and she look at his parent while Raman was looking annoyed.

Trio look at each other and burst into laughter making Raman more annoyed.

Mr bhalla -yeh tune banaya hai,Raman.kitna bura hai.

Toshiji-iss khote ki drawing bachpan se hi buri hai.

Raman-aap log chup rahiye,ek dum chup .he said in annoyance and all shut up but next moment all start laughing again.

Ishita-waise Raman,I was about to ask ruhi,aap bata dijiye,yeh haathi hai yaa chuha.

Raman-ek kaam karo,Mera card wapas karo.u know u don't deserve my card,he said trying to snatch the card but she didn't gave him .all were laughing making him annoyed ,he start faking calling someone and start shouting on the person.

Raman-u know,it's no point being sorry.some people r thankless here.he said all annoyed while Ishita went to her room laughing.

She look at the card and said-raman ki drawing to ruhi se bhi kharab hai,but he said sorry.but for what,may be for hurting me that day.he is still the same,the same cute guy,Raman ,my raman.she said smiling and hugged the card warmly.

Thats all for now enjoy.