Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
really? I have to check settings then.thanks for the info.
Yes. Go to settings, then privacy settings and then turn off online status.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
really? I have to check settings then.thanks for the info.
Yes. Go to settings, then privacy settings and then turn off online status.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
tag chor how?I was always innocent
Mere se le liya tag... no one calls me innocent now😒
isme meri kya galti.Mere se le liya tag... no one calls me innocent now😒
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
isme meri kya galti.
🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
isme meri kya galti.
i had the most innocent tag here before you took that tag. 😳
Tumne Kuch kya hoga isliye tag chala gaya
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Tumne Kuch kya hoga isliye tag chala gaya
nhi yr.. i never even abused anyone here... 😭
haa wo to pata hai.phir tag kaise chala gaya.ye mat bolo maine le liya.mera wala to mera hi hai😎nhi yr.. i never even abused anyone here... 😭
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
haa wo to pata hai.phir tag kaise chala gaya.ye mat bolo maine le liya.mera wala to mera hi hai😎
Tum ek do se lad lo thoda..😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0