Really omg I can't wait for long☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really omg I can't wait for long☺️
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Now fans of other fandom are low-key copying this title in their post.
Maltab words are different but meaning is same. But who cares🙄
😡😡😡
Koi nahi hum v Rashami ki tarah bade dil waale hai...chalo daan kar diya..😛😆
TTF task main will root for Rashu ❤️
Agar ye Elitte members k lye nai Hua tu...
Want Rash opposite him in Top 2
Guys ignore some fandom and focus on Rashu and last 2 weeks k bad ham sab back to life Ajayin gay
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91
Really omg I can't wait for long☺️
Intzar ka fal sundar hota hai
Excited!
Originally posted by: Vartika026
We're enjoying too much today.... Aaj Rashmians ka independence day hai🥳
Yeah...I'm also enjoying n wait to wkw..when Rashmi give it back to ...
Rashmi u go girl🥳
Sharma aunty bahot zyada hi observe karti hai tumko humesha.😆
Bdw, where are you from?
Kahi Sharma aunty ka dil to ni aa gaya tumpe? Sambhal k Vicky 😉😆
Sharma aunty bahot zyada hi observe karti hai tumko humesha.😆
Bdw, where are you from?
frm Jaipur
Lives in mussorie
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91
Yeah...I'm also enjoying n wait to wkw..when Rashmi give it back to ...
Rashmi u go girl🥳
We Rashmians rock 🥳
Rashmi FTW🥳