Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Hola 🤗 n namaskaar sabko
Hola, Chand ji...
Chand chupa badal mein....😎😆
har shaadi shuda insaan zindagi mein ek baar toh kaha/kahi hoga/hogi 🤣🤣🤣
Truth is ABSOLUTE
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
har shaadi shuda insaan zindagi mein ek baar toh kaha/kahi hoga/hogi 🤣🤣🤣
Truth is ABSOLUTE
Mere Ghar mein mujhe yeh had Roz Sunna padhta hai...🤣
And the crybaby dialogue of RB fits my brother...🤣
Hello shello mishti doi 🤗
Namaskaar ji 🤗 howzz u ??
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
22. Coz 23rd day is his Bday 🥳hamara sabse bada UTSAV 😎
i will be there now hopefully
Aapke Bina we can't celebrate his birthday...😎
I can't imagine a day without you...
I just love your bakbak, PreRish Rants and PreRish ke 10 bacche
And I love #oporish #toporish