Two children? Twins? Salt and pepper look toh amra dekhechi. Darun lagche 😎
Twins, probably...😎
I want a boy and a girl...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Two children? Twins? Salt and pepper look toh amra dekhechi. Darun lagche 😎
Twins, probably...😎
I want a boy and a girl...
Bengali Serial Dhrubotara is going to start in Star Jalsha dgtl https://www.anandabazar.com/entertainment/bengali-serial-dhrubotara-is-going-to-start-in-star-jalsha-dgtl-1.1100988
Read this guys...
Yes, that will be really nice. Dujone Baba er chokher moni
Yes, that will be really nice. Dujone Baba er chokher moni
And Tara mom's chokher mini too...🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: QMHAGAT6BXWODXIS
Bengali Serial Dhrubotara is going to start in Star Jalsha dgtl https://www.anandabazar.com/entertainment/bengali-serial-dhrubotara-is-going-to-start-in-star-jalsha-dgtl-1.1100988
Read this guys...
Oh, actor nije boleche, tahole toh confirmed duto bacha ache. Bachader opor focus korley amar bhalo lage.
Oh, actor nije boleche, tahole toh confirmed duto bacha ache. Bachader opor focus korley amar bhalo lage.
Yeah...I love kids...😎
Originally posted by: H4X5TJRERLHQNCWA
And Tara mom's chokher mini too...🤩🤩🤩
Tara toh bachader khoob favourite, mandir er kacher bachagulo ke dekhe tai money holo. Dhrubo er bachara nischoy oke pochondo korbe. Kintu aste aste bond ta grow korle bhalo. Ek din e akebare mon pran jure notun ma, eta ektu barabari hobey
Tara toh bachader khoob favourite, mandir er kacher bachagulo ke dekhe tai money holo. Dhrubo er bachara nischoy oke pochondo korbe. Kintu aste aste bond ta grow korle bhalo. Ek din e akebare mon pran jure notun ma, eta ektu barabari hobey
I want to see who will play the role of the kids...
Originally posted by: SCAQFKBLYQAOE2U6
I want to see who will play the role of the kids...
Yes. I want one of them to be kind of quiet and another one can be a little naughty. But both will be super cute and there will be lots of bonding. One happy family
Yes. I want one of them to be kind of quiet and another one can be a little naughty. But both will be super cute and there will be lots of bonding. One happy family
আর বল না দিদি।
আমি স্বপ্নের দুনিয়ায় চলে যাবো।।।
🤣
Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the upcoming Star Jalsha show Dhrubotara. Few points to note:- This AT is only for discussing...
First 12 mins . The episode begins with young boy Keyan in white kurta apologising to the young girl in black saree Noa for coming late . He...
17