Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good Morning, AT People!!!
Good morning Mishti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good Morning, AT People!!!
Good morning Mishti
Why AT is slow today?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why AT is slow today?
Everyone is busy, I guess...
Except me...🤣 I will be busy at night...Raat mein hi padai Hoti Hai...🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Everyone is busy, I guess...
Except me...🤣 I will be busy at night...Raat mein hi padai Hoti Hai...🤣
Same here🤣
Internet agaya 😎 i had broccoli and chicken sandwich and ChaFee. 😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Same here🤣
That is why I love you...🙊🙈💖😁😍🤩💞🤗😘🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Internet agaya 😎 i had broccoli and chicken sandwich and ChaFee. 😎
Aur hum soch rahe hai aap gayab kyu hai🤣
i was in the previous AT. Then had breakfast. 😆 and was talking at WA. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aur hum soch rahe hai aap gayab kyu hai🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i was in the previous AT. Then had breakfast. 😆 and was talking at WA. 😆
Oh
I should have known have😆