Rasgulla...
The only sweet I eat, besides rasmali and Mishti Doi...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Rasgulla...
The only sweet I eat, besides rasmali and Mishti Doi...🤣
Not the whole episode. Excluding the scenes which would not like, everything else is ♥️
yesss not the entire epsode lol only prerish and Bajaj scenes bas
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chal phir thik hai
🤣😎
Originally posted by: 5R46726M6WKJUCFF
Rasgulla...
The only sweet I eat, besides rasmali and Mishti Doi...🤣
I like gud ke rasgulle
Winters mein jabhi Kolkata aati hoon tab wahi khaati hoon
Confident haan?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Madam naam Alexia hai Alexa nahi🤣
Ye na woh Amazon ke echo ka naam hai🤣
Oh sorry this mobile typing 😜😬😬 Alexia 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I like gud ke rasgulle
Winters mein jabhi Kolkata aati hoon tab wahi khaati hoon
Kolkata aayi toh bol dena...
I will take you to the best sweet shops...😎
And will gift you jaggery.😎
Ankie Di toh yeh sab nhi karegi na...Main hi karungi...🤣
🤣Mujhe hasi aati hai🤣
Mithi🤗
kitni bhali ladki hai yaar chalo chalo jaldi jaldi do three days weekend so three OS do from track from AU kuch bhiSure dear why not. Samjho challenge accepted 😜😜😜
Originally posted by: U5KUYHDGB66A7MYT
Kolkata aayi toh bol dena...
I will take you to the best sweet shops...😎
And will gift you jaggery.😎
Ankie Di toh yeh sab nhi karegi na...Main hi karungi...🤣
Mujhe K3G ki yaad aati hai and IDK why🤣
Main 2019 ke november aayi thi just for two days