Not the whole episode. Excluding the scenes which would not like, everything else is ♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not the whole episode. Excluding the scenes which would not like, everything else is ♥️
Wahi toh I was asking...But nhi Mila....🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Next wala bhi I Will take...😡😡😡
Tere luck pe depend karta hai
Hoga toh achi baat hai
His surprise at her polite wish and genuine smile to Mehra🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7abInCBVAd/?igshid=vht7gpc8fxye
Morning mishti 🤗
Alexa 🤗
Chalo enjoy Friday ❤️
Not the whole episode. Excluding the scenes which would not like, everything else is ♥️
Same here...
I liked the phone talk...😆🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Wahi toh I was asking...But nhi Mila....🤣
Toh khud google karke dekh lena
waise teri fav konsi hai?
🙄🙄🙄🙊
I am lucky enough...
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7abInCBVAd/?igshid=vht7gpc8fxye
Morning mishti 🤗
Alexa 🤗
Chalo enjoy Friday ❤️
Madam naam Alexia hai Alexa nahi🤣
Ye na woh Amazon ke echo ka naam hai🤣
Chal phir thik hai