Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh toh bol do na zara ke lyrics the right?
I don't know...I have never heard the song...🙈😛🙊🙄🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh toh bol do na zara ke lyrics the right?
I don't know...I have never heard the song...🙈😛🙊🙄🙄🙄
Originally posted by: SZ4IOP45MAHLPZTC
No...We were chatting through scrapbook. While chatting, I asked where she lives. I told my address. That's how we came to know...🤣
Alag level matlab
Originally posted by: 5OC6PBPP5APZAQMJ
I don't know...I have never heard the song...🙈😛🙊🙄🙄🙄
Mujhe achha lagta hai
Azhar movie ka hai
Excuse me😍😍😍💕💕
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Koi mujhe order de mujhe pasand nahin
she just ordered me
order ke saath bas please lagadena
par mujhe bura nahin laga
Phone conversation ♥️♥️♥️
Originally posted by: XLCUGXFZO6TJLDWA
Samjhi nhi...🙄🙄🙄
Mishti konsi mili?

Poo ka fav Mehra ji ke bete ki shaadi 🤣🤣🤣🤣