Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update

Ishra were going out of society they met mimika on the way mimika were teasing ishra ishita was blushing raman asked mihir if they didnt get caught that day mihir said they too got caught that day mihika said but their parents were littile sensible they didnt let them meet but didnt seprated them too they were in contact now they are getting married in week raman congretulated them ishita took raman to their school raman asked if she used to come there when she used to meet him ishita said in school she cant entered but she used to sit in cafe opposite to school and used to remember their beuatiful days ishra went into cafe waitress asked who is this gentelman if he is her raman ishita nodded she got happy for ishita and told everyone raman was confused ishita told him how they became her friends and she used to share about him with them they came with cake and asked ishra to cut thr cake ishra shared their pain when they were not together omg ishita had tried to committe sucide thankfully nothing happened to her raman glared her and was scolding her loved ishra talk

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra scenes. In restaurant every one knows about ishra story. Want to know iyers reaction seeing ishra together. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

happy for mimi. Raman saying that ishita looks ro beautiful that he can't take his eyes off her was romantic. so sweet of ishita to wear Saree for the first time as blue is raman's fav colour.Raman saying that she is his n he can hold her was romantic. shocking that ishita was even willing to leave her life for raman at the time of separation 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update 

Update soon

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update di

Lovely

Ishra share about their past life

Amazing

Update soon

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update finally raman found his soulmate 

Lovely update. 

Ishita is in Delhi waiting for raman.

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

Finally old lovers and friends got reunited..

Ishra went to celebrate..

They talked about old time and how they survived without each other...

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 19

Raman was glaring Ishita when she said again-i told u naa,I am sorry.it wasn't intentional.main bahut akeli ho gayi thi aapke bina.teenage tha,bahut ajeeb se emotions the,jisse main handle nahi kar paa rahi thi,toh socha,she was saying when he said-toh socha mar jaana easy hai,naa.yeh nahi socha ,ki agar tumhe kuch ho jaayega toh tumhara kaise jeeyega.woh nahi mar jaayega tumhari bina.

Ishita-aapko toh meri yaad hi nahi aati thi.main hi mar rahi thi aapke bina.

Raman-haan tumhe toh yahin lagta hai.its so easy to say so.main hi jaanta hoon kaise kaata waqt tumhare bina.

Ishita-achcha bhool jaiye.ab hum ek saath hai,just forget about that time and also about our sadness.

Raman-still u shouldn't have done this,tumhe kuch ho jaata toh.

Ishita-sorry baba,next time aisa nahi karungi.

Raman-koi next time nahi hone wala .main tumhe ab kabhi nahi chodne wala,aur koi hum dono ko alag nahi kar paayega.he said and hugged her happily.she too kissed his cheek and side hugged him.

They had refreshments at the cafe and then they went to explore the place.they thought to go to the Disco but can't go in saree so they first go for shopping.they picked many dresses for each other.

After shopping ,ishra changed into their new clothes.both were happy wearing clothes of each other's choice and they finally went to disco.both danced like mad and enjoyed thourougly .

After enjoying long in disco ,both went to a road side dhaba and enjoyed their dinner.

After dinner,

Raman-now let's go home.its really late.

Ishita-no,I don't wanna go home now.kitne din baad hum mile hai.

Raman-ok.

Ishita-kuch problem hai??

Raman-actually I am tired.kal raat bhar tumhare baare mein khojta raha net par.phir subah Chennai ke liye flight ,phir tumhe dhoondha,at last Delhi aaya ,tumse mila.inn sab mein bahut thak gaya,now I really want to sleep.but agar tum,he was saying when she said-nahi,if u r tired.toh Ghar chaliye.actually maine socha hi nahi,ki aap itne thake honge.lets go home .

Raman-tum gussa nahi ho naa??

Ishita-no Raman,I am happy,very happy.lets go home.she said and both went home.

Raman went to change while Ishita went to make coffee for them.

After a while,Raman was combing his hair when Ishita hugged him from back.

Raman-chotu.

Ishita-dont say anything,Raman.just let me feel u .I missed u alot.she said leaning on him closing her eyes.

Raman just smiled and held her hand over his chest.

Raman-i too missed u alot.he said and bring her infront.both look at each other and he took her lips in his.he start kissing her while she too start responding back with equal passion.

They kissed each other for long and finally broke the kiss .they look each other with passion filled eyes.he kissed her temple and said-baaki Shaadi ke baad.

Ishita-shaadi??

Raman-haan,iss baar koi galti nahi karunga.first I will make u mine then we will come close.so for now,itna hi milega.he said smiling.

Ishita pecked his lips and said-i love u.u r the best.chaliye coffee peete hai.

Raman-tumhe coffee banane aa gaya.

Ishita-ab mujhe sab banane aa gaya hai.i am all trained to be a good wife.

Raman-good wife toh tum banogi hi ,aakhir itna pyaar joh karti ho mujhse.karti ho naa??

Ishita-hadh se jyada.she said and both went out.both had their coffee together .then Ishita went to her room to sleep while Raman slept in the guest room.

Next morning,ishita got up at her usual time and start making coffee when Raman hugged her from behind and said-good morning chotu.

Ishita-good morning Raman.thik se soye.

Raman-bahut achche se,bahut saal baad itni achchi neend aayi,thanks to u.he said kissing her earlobe.

Ishita-go and brush ur teeth.i am making breakfast,Kya khayenge??

Raman-joh tum chaho .love to have anything from u .main freshen hone jaa raha hoon.

Ishita smiled and he was going when he turned back and said hugging her-husband wife wali feeling aa rahi hai naa.

Ishita nodded in yes and said-aur bahut achcha bhi lag raha hai,ab toh intezaar hai iss sapne ke sach hone ka.

Raman-jarur hoga aur bahut jaldi hoga .he said kissing her hair.

After sometime,both were enjoying their breakfast when the door bell ring.ishita went to answer the door and got shocked seeing her parent on the door.

Ishita-amma,appa aap??achanak.

Both come in and said glaring raman-aana pada,tumhari harkaton ke baare mein joh pata chal gaya.aakhir tune wahin kiya naa,joh tu karna chahti thi.raman ko bula liya,bas itna bata do ki itna waqt kyun lagaya??

Ishra were confused hearing this and Raman said-u r getting it wrong,aunty.main khud aaya hoon chotu ko dhoondhte hue.coz I love her,usse pyaar karta hoon aur Shaadi karna chahta hoon.

Amma-jaante hai hum,tumhari mother se baat ho chuki hai hamari aur issliye hi hum aaye hai.ishu ko wapas le jaane.tum dono ka rishta nahi ho sakta.she said making ishra shocked.

Amma came to hold ishita's hand but she hide behind Raman and he hold amma's hand.

She glared Raman and he said-iss baar nahi,this time I won't let u take her away.ishita Meri hai aur Meri hi rahegi.nobody can snatch her from me.he said all determined.

Appa-u r crossing ur limit,raman.mujhe police bulane par majboor mat karo.

Ishita-police Kya karegi,we r mature.mature enough to take decision for ourselves.she said holding raman's hand making her parent shocked.

Appa-suna tumne madhu,ur daughter is now mature enough to handle herself and to take decision for herself.toh sunn lo mera bhi faisla,main tum dono ke rishte ko kabhi accept nahi karunga.issliye faisla ab tumhe lena hai ishu,yaa toh Raman yaa hum.he said making ishra shocked.they were looking at each other when raman's parent too entered the house happily but got confused seeing their tense faces.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update di

Raman scolds ishita for her carelessness 

I loved it

She said sorry to him

Raman told amma that he loves his chotu

Amma already had a talk with his mother about it

Ishra shaadi🙈 i am waiting 

Update soon di