Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
waise hi jaise prernamar gai thi🤣
Are they going to release a promo with a har on her picture too now?😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
waise hi jaise prernamar gai thi🤣
Are they going to release a promo with a har on her picture too now?😂
🤣🤣Tummy won't come.
More surface area for people to examine and investigate. 🤷♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B72h22JhtZb/?igshid=1k2z1xb845n6h
Kuch Kum Roshan Hai Roshni
Kuch Kum Gili Hai Baarishein
Kuch Kum Lehrathi Hai Hawa
Kuch Kum Hai Dil Mein Kwahishein
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaisi
Tere Liya Hi Tehra Ho Jaise
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Are they going to release a promo with a har on her picture too now?😂
yes pls😎
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
https://www.instagram.com/p/B72h22JhtZb/?igshid=1k2z1xb845n6h
Kuch Kum Roshan Hai Roshni
Kuch Kum Gili Hai Baarishein
Kuch Kum Lehrathi Hai Hawa
Kuch Kum Hai Dil Mein Kwahishein
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaisi
Tere Liya Hi Tehra Ho Jaise
♥️♥️
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
https://www.instagram.com/p/B72h22JhtZb/?igshid=1k2z1xb845n6h
Kuch Kum Roshan Hai Roshni
Kuch Kum Gili Hai Baarishein
Kuch Kum Lehrathi Hai Hawa
Kuch Kum Hai Dil Mein Kwahishein
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaisi
Tere Liya Hi Tehra Ho Jaise
Sorry I am repeating, but I loved AnuPre scene today 😳❤️
me too ....Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Sorry I am repeating, but I loved AnuPre scene today 😳❤️
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Sorry I am repeating, but I loved AnuPre scene today 😳❤️
You can repeat it any number of times for watching all the horrible episodes last week in hope of getting them like this ♥️😳


Bond ❤️ ...