Just not tummy! 😌🤣
Tummy won't come.
More surface area for people to examine and investigate. 🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Just not tummy! 😌🤣
Tummy won't come.
More surface area for people to examine and investigate. 🤷♀️
Both of you shift to the new AT please!!
I am in love with this part of the song, dhoop hai kabhi kabhi hai chaun zindagi😳
prerna ke baad komolika 😳
Yeah something like her truth will come out I guess. Kuch nahi hoga.
Yeah something like her truth will come out I guess. Kuch nahi hoga.
🤣🤣🤣
wanha se bhi bhaga denge🤣Both of you shift to the new AT please!!
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I am in love with this part of the song, dhoop hai kabhi kabhi hai chaun zindagi😳
Me too CV. ME TOO.!!
Itna gehra hai.. Gehra sacch!!
Now this is interesting. Ronit jaayega, didu ko bachane.. 🤣
can jagga do that🤣