According to this book, Govinda had gifted Rani diamond necklace, car and a flat and they were living together.
When I digged deeper there were many more articles about this in which some said Govinda wanted his flat back after the affair ended.
According to this book, Govinda had gifted Rani diamond necklace, car and a flat and they were living together.
When I digged deeper there were many more articles about this in which some said Govinda wanted his flat back after the affair ended.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. When he was going through a financial crisis he wanted the flat back.
Not sure if Rani gave it back though😆
Its funny how all of them had the hots for Sonali. Abhishek too said he had a huge crush on her. There is goss on Sonali too, that she had an affair with a Shiv Sena leader (Raj Thackeray I think). There was a blind or something longgg ago. I hope it isn't true. I really like her.
Bhai rani ji ka shaadi ho gaye , beti ho gayi . Ab toh baksh do .
Originally posted by: Anachronist
Bhai rani ji ka shaadi ho gaye , beti ho gayi . Ab toh baksh do .
Kyun bhai jab doosre actors ke past affair abhi bhi discuss hote hai toh isse kyun bakshe?
Any old dirt about Karishma?
Originally posted by: togepe30
Yes. When he was going through a financial crisis he wanted the flat back.
Not sure if Rani gave it back though😆
Its funny how all of them had the hots for Sonali. Abhishek too said he had a huge crush on her. There is goss on Sonali too, that she had an affair with a Shiv Sena leader (Raj Thackeray I think). There was a blind or something longgg ago. I hope it isn't true. I really like her.
yes Raj Thackeray was total fida on Sonali and I believe had claimed her as his girl... See the movie Sarkar first part kinda loosely based on this story... kay kay Menon and the actress stint... Sonali probably cudnt say no to the goons...
Originally posted by: desicrowd
yes Raj Thackeray was total fida on Sonali and I believe had claimed her as his girl... See the movie Sarkar first part kinda loosely based on this story... kay kay Menon and the actress stint... Sonali probably cudnt say no to the goons...
Ya. That blind used a crass word.
Originally posted by: togepe30
Yes. When he was going through a financial crisis he wanted the flat back.
Not sure if Rani gave it back though😆
Its funny how all of them had the hots for Sonali. Abhishek too said he had a huge crush on her. There is goss on Sonali too, that she had an affair with a Shiv Sena leader (Raj Thackeray I think). There was a blind or something longgg ago. I hope it isn't true. I really like her.
I think Raj Thackeray one was a rumour cause she was the one to welcome Michael Jackson when Shivsena invited him to Mumbai.
I think Raj Thackeray one was a rumour cause she was the one to welcome Michael Jackson when Shivsena invited him to Mumbai.
Oh!
Found this article just now. Apparently, even Suniel Shetty was crazy about her.
I know Abhishek said he wudve loved to marry Sonali but she fell for Goldie.
Sonali was really pretty, still is! She looked so good in her Nirma ad.
Any old dirt about Karishma?
Will use my detective skills to search about her and fulfill your request. 😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcN6ATuiAgT/?igsh=ZzVuaWJuMnBkZmRs
...
https://x.com/i/status/2015979260247474489
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
12