Did he say that? That’s ewww!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did he say that? That’s ewww!
Aaj Shukla ne 3-4 lines boht cheap boli Rashmi ko aur Rashmi ne uska muhtod jawab diya👏
Ganda admi.
Rashmi should pour toilet water in his bed. He talks so rubbish.😡
Is this how men talks with girls in his house? 😡
Showbiz mein kaam karne aya yah ayashi karne? Faltu actor. 🤢
Who will live with such man who constantly pokes? How dare Shukla to such thing to Rashmi. He and gentleman .. really?
I am not expecting her to win. If she does I will be happy.Everyone thought she will become shukli or use sidra angle but she didnt .....same way she will win 😊😎
Originally posted by: Sabhayata
I am not expecting her to win. If she does I will be happy.
She already won hearts and I believe she gonna win too 😊
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Shukla footage ke liye maraa jaa raha hai...kabhi Rashmi, kabhi Asim, kabhi Sana.
Kal Arti ke paas jayega, de de footage de de
Kamble mein fumble is very important.😆Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
hawas ka pujari