Originally posted by: Shrumunj
https://twitter.com/Webtellyworld/status/1221689398141444099?s=20
Guys m
Extremely sorry I didn’t verify the account before posting it . Although I would b happy if the news is true 😎
Ch****a show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shrumunj
https://twitter.com/Webtellyworld/status/1221689398141444099?s=20
Guys m
Extremely sorry I didn’t verify the account before posting it . Although I would b happy if the news is true 😎
Ch****a show.
Yeh ho sakta hai.. Bb dnt want asim, rashmi, vishal to bond..they just want asim to be just side frnd of chukla, rashmi the other love interest n vishal to be the nachaniya for chukla..
and dand swaroop aap 3 ko bb nominate karte hain bb ka voice over

🤣🤣🤣...this thread just exploded on the TM
Ye kya ho gaya yahan to shuklaji nominate ho gaye 😹😹😹