https://twitter.com/Webtellyworld/status/1221689398141444099?s=20
Guys m
Extremely sorry I didn’t verify the account before posting it . Although I would b happy if the news is true 😎
https://twitter.com/Webtellyworld/status/1221689398141444099?s=20
Guys m
Extremely sorry I didn’t verify the account before posting it . Although I would b happy if the news is true 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will Vishal go?? Bahutttt tension now
I hope dis is true....mazaa aa jaayega...Vishal toh gayo fir pakka 🤣🤣🤣
Such fairness. Aakhon main aasoon aa gaye. 😳
Shukla, Paras and Sana has discussed nominations several times before but BBs eyes are closed for them. His one eye opens only when Vishal, Rashmi or Asim discusses. Seriously this show is biased!!!
Is this true or just wishful thinking?
This is coming from some bogus fake site
It's a fake account
I had guessed this yesterday itself and had made a thread on this forum
This is very so predictable
Not reliable source
I also hear that Zariwala is re entering to support asim. kya ho rha hai yeh🤣